Gradient Financial Group, LLC, a leading nationwide financial services company consisting of ten entities, is seeking a highly-motivated sales support professional to support Gradient Insurance Brokerage, LLC, located in Arden Hills, Minnesota. Candidate will be responsible for recruiting and/or servicing affiliated insurance agents. Qualified candidates possess a sales background, are self-motivated, comfortable on the phone, and have strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contact, profile, and solicit decision makers with product and service offerings, using effective telemarketing and sales techniques
- Ask probing questions to determine business needs and provide solutions to help achieve key business objectives.
- Meet daily activity and production goals
- Maintain business relationships with existing clients
- Assist with administrative support for a Vice President of Marketing
Basic qualifications include:
- Excellent verbal interaction and written communication skills
- High energy, self-starter
- Positive, winning attitude and optimistic outlook
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- No fear, no excuses mentality
- Highly competitive and innovative
- Drive and perseverance
- Team player
- 1 to 2 years of inside/outside sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of the financial services industry experience is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and 401(k) plan. Please include salary requirements and availability with resume.