Gradient Financial Group, LLC, a leading nationwide financial services company consisting of ten entities, is seeking a highly-motivated sales support professional to support Gradient Insurance Brokerage, LLC, located in Arden Hills, Minnesota. Candidate will be responsible for recruiting and/or servicing affiliated insurance agents. Qualified candidates possess a sales background, are self-motivated, comfortable on the phone, and have strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contact, profile, and solicit decision makers with product and service offerings, using effective telemarketing and sales techniques
- Ask probing questions to determine business needs and provide solutions to help achieve key business objectives.
- Meet daily activity and production goals
- Maintain business relationships with existing clients
- Assist with administrative support for a Vice President of Marketing
Basic qualifications include:
- Excellent verbal interaction and written communication skills
- High energy, self-starter
- Positive, winning attitude and optimistic outlook
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- No fear, no excuses mentality
- Highly competitive and innovative
- Drive and perseverance
- Team player
- 1 to 2 years of inside/outside sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of the financial services industry experience is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and 401(k) plan. Please include salary requirements and availability with resume.
We seek to inspire financial services professionals to build their businesses with vision for the future and to serve their clients by...