GradStaff Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
No Communication; Bad customer service.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 27, 2016
The two ladies I spoke with were really nice; however, they hardly ever reply to emails and phone calls. They are horrible with following-up.

As a whole, the idea of college grads having an organization help you look for an entry level job to help build experience is great. But in order to have great results, you need great customer service, and this place just doesn't have it.
Official response from GradStaff
January 10, 2017

I am sorry you haven't had a good experience with our team and I have followed up with them on this situation. If you would like to share more info, please email me at jschlaikjer@gradstaff.com. Often our team is highly focused on getting new opportunities and do not send updates if there is no new information. That does not negate a quick reply to your outreach however. More information on your outreach, requests, and how long you have been working with us would be great! Our ability to help depends on the criteria that would be a good fit for each specific job seeker and the needs of our hiring partners.

Scams
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJuly 29, 2016
They don't help college grads jobs. They are scam. You go for an interview and they don't call you. When you call and leave messages they never return your calls. They don't help grads find work, they pretend they do, so they can stay in business.
Official response from GradStaff
October 3, 2016

I am very sorry we could not find a match for you, we would love to find every job seeker a career! I see that this reviewer is listed as a social worker, and I will note that GradStaff does not work with direct care/social work positions and that should have been made very clear in our interview process and on all the information on our website. GradStaff can only stay in business by finding the right match for our job seekers and hiring partners, and is a important piece of a job search strategy for any grad looking for an entry-level professional career. I would like to touch base about your experience, please email me at jschlaiker@gradstaff.com.

Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, Loius, MODecember 15, 2011
Great environment, great place to work. Management is helpful, does an excellent job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GradStaff. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5