Graham & Associates

Graham & Associates Employee Reviews

A VERY FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING PLACE TO WORK.
Machine Operator/ Warehouse/ Forklift (Current Employee), LEXINGTON, N.C.October 24, 2013
A typical day of work for me would start with our daily meetings with our department head. This was enjoyable because eventhough I was a temp they still valued my opinions as if I was an employee there for years. I learned a lot about the company and what they make in a short period of time. When my co-workers realized that I picked up on things really quick they made sure that the supervisors and whoever else needed to know knew this which pushed them to give me more responsibilities. there was'nt anything to difficult with the job except for the fact that there were a lot of parts that were almost identical you had to either really know the part number or the markings which differentiated between the two. Eventhough I had only worked at this company for a short while They made me feel right at home, as if I had been there for years.
loved working for them
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCAugust 20, 2013
I enjoyed both jobs that i did with this company i learned alot when it comes to factory work with both of these jobs
Review and compare deliveries with shipping records
Dynamic Express Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: i enjoyed being able to make decisions regarding shipments without having to have managers approval
Cons: this was a temp assignment
Compared shipping records with what was being delivered and shipped as well as record documents on a daily basis.
Productive and Skilled Workplace with benefits
Forklift Operator, Shipping/Receiving, Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 2, 2012
Pros: over-time benefits
Well first thank you Graham & Associates for taking time to read or listen to my review. Well being at work each day has been a uplift and blessing to me in many ways. What I have learned with working due to my job assignment had been a new challenge for in production involving logistics operations. My co-workers were always dependable and team workers with me while being employed. Management has never failed me not once but the hardest part about working for this company which was that I got laid-off due to the client which I was contracted under. What most enjoyable part of the job it indeed was a blessing to have a job which I indeed do need help getting a job due to another lay-off as of 4-30-2012.