Graham Employee Reviews

Productive Environment
Jeffrey & Palmer, Laura. "Spin." Pilot (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 21, 2015
This was a fun and productive environment where I learned about best practices for emerging entrepreneurs. Highly recommended for aspiring business types.
Old machines
CNC Operator - Maintenance Helper (Former Employee), Batavia, NYDecember 26, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Manual labor with lower skill set. Management has no communication skills, co workers hard to get along with. Hardest part of job was dealing with work piece's in excess of 20,000 lbs, most enjoyable part of job - making it home alive
smooth running assembly line and break times
quality control (Former Employee), Mason City, IAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: good work enviorment and good communication with management
Cons: temporary work with chance of hire
Would review finished products to make sure quality was superb to customers needs before shipping out. Helped out in all areas as needed. Made doors for hospitals, schools exct.
Worthless job
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Hazelton PaMarch 25, 2014
Completely incompetent management: 12 hour rotating shift... with little to no notice of hour change.

poor pay, poor work conditions and insane criteria requirement of expatiation
Landscaper (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 13, 2013
Pros: free lunch and great pay
Cons: hot and a lot of hard labor work
It was really hot days and a lot of long hours. We had to work in the sun and some days.
Drafting
Drafter (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 1, 2013
A typical drafting job through a temporary agency. I went in and worked on their AutoCAD system, making red line changes, drawing from the original parts or from verbal descriptions. Basically anything asked of me to document the engineering.
Productive place where I learned things on a daily
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: good enviornment, safe, flexible, good staff
Cons: short or no breaks, unreliable co-workers
A typical day at work involved:
-setting up my work station
-over looking the lost and found database
-taking phone calls, avg of 30 a day
-being able to multi-task
-speaking with people that are from all over the world, I speak both English and Spanish
-do building rounds which are an overall inspection of the building to make sure it is clean and report back to boss
-once a month we have a event in our art gallery that I put together along with my boss, so we work at it all month getting the sponsors, flyers, and overall event set up
-learned to use software on the computer
-learned how to deal with visitors and students who are lost, mad, or need help
-learned how to work as a team to get things done
-hardest part of the job was that my team was unreliable sometimes and I was always the one that covered up for everyone, which meant I worked the most hours. In addition to the late comers to work, so I always had to stay a little later or come earlier because he or she did not arrive on time.
-most enjoyable part was the environment was a nice one to work in, and my hard work was acknowledged
Small Business with potential.
Cabinet Installer, Inside Sales, Office Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 21, 2012
Pros: good pay, 9-5 schedule, flexible schedule
Cons: verbally abusive environment, no benefits package
Owner of company is a micro manager, creates problems then has no solutions.