Graham Employee Reviews

Good
Label Operator (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAOctober 4, 2017
i work 48 hours a week, Monday to Thursday.
i learn how operate the wheel, the label machine and how to do the quality control. the hardest part of the job is when the machine are not working well.
Work place
Senior Manager/Director of Curriculum (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2017
Great Company to work at for all employees. The people a wonderful and helpful. It is a very relaxing atmosphere. The leadership team members are will to listen to new ideas.
awesome place to work
cleaning service-commercial bank cleaner (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLAugust 8, 2017
Loved everything about this job pay sucked if you good at cleaning then this job is for you loved cleaning the banks just wish the pay was 10x better not paid hourly you get certine amount of time to finish or you work for free
Exceptional group to work for
Instrument Man/Party Chief (Former Employee) –  CAREFREE, ARIZONAJuly 13, 2016
For the intricacy of the work and legal ramifications of same we were treated very well and quite fairly compensated. Hours sometimes ran long but when you enjoy what you do for a living it passed quickly. Overtime was generally volunteer.
Pros
Hours and personell were quite good.
Great people
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Batavia, NYJuly 2, 2016
This company is full of wonderful people that are willing to help do whatever is necessary to get the job done. Management has a great open door policy and the President knows you by your first name.
Cons
dependent on oil industry
Productive and safe environment
Welder/Grinder (Former Employee) –  Batavia, NYJune 30, 2016
A typical work day would to come in and work on a different job then the day before. Then usually look up the BOM or drawings for type of wire you'd need for the job. The company was pretty organized for the most part. The co workers were like family which was amazing. The hardest part of the job for me was getting into tight spaces and welding because they make small guys like me do the hard stuff nobody else can get into. The most enjoyable part of my job was going to work and knowing that everyone was doing good and we were busy.
Pros
Bonus, Pic nics in the summer, Full Bennefits
fun place to work
downstream/palletizer operator (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 26, 2016
busy at Christmas time the supervior was not friendly at all co workers are a bunch of cool people to work with the hards part is trying to keep the place clean i like to help the customer looking for thing for their kids
Pros
friendly co workers
good pay, hard work
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 26, 2016
The pay is good.Long12hr shifts. I've learned to keep constructive
opinions to myself, management thinks hourly employees should be seen not heard and the HR department is the worst showing favoritism,some of the co-workers are cool trying to keep their head down and fly under the radar ,most enjoyable part is fixing those broken down Huskys.
Pros
good pay
Cons
management is clueless
Perfect stepping stone for entering the workforce.
Lead Accountant (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 19, 2015
Perfect stepping stone for entering the workforce:

Fun staff; A lot of growth (if you're patient); Great benefits; Fantastic management
Pros
Plenty of Growth
Cons
Little Pay...
good company to work for
Journeyman Carpenter, Foreman (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 5, 2015
Nice company to work for, but a lot of times I had to travel a long distance to a lot of jobs at times as much as 60 or 70 miles each way and no compensation but the company paid well and I would sometimes stay at a hotel all week to help save a little money. I learned a great deal with this company, I did my apprenticeship with this company and I really had a a great time learning everything from the journeyman in the company. As it says in my resume I can work on any phase of construction from start to finish. The hardest part of working for Graham was having to work nights after working for several weeks on days and all of a sudden get put on nights. The most enjoyable part of working for Graham was all the people I knew at this company, pretty much everyone was really cool and easy to get along with.
Pros
good people good pay
Cons
to many days of long drives
Productive Environment
Jeffrey & Palmer, Laura. "Spin." Pilot (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 21, 2015
This was a fun and productive environment where I learned about best practices for emerging entrepreneurs. Highly recommended for aspiring business types.
Old machines
CNC Operator - Maintenance Helper (Former Employee) –  Batavia, NYDecember 26, 2014
Manual labor with lower skill set. Management has no communication skills, co workers hard to get along with. Hardest part of job was dealing with work piece's in excess of 20,000 lbs, most enjoyable part of job - making it home alive
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
smooth running assembly line and break times
quality control (Former Employee) –  Mason City, IAAugust 12, 2014
Would review finished products to make sure quality was superb to customers needs before shipping out. Helped out in all areas as needed. Made doors for hospitals, schools exct.
Pros
good work enviorment and good communication with management
Cons
temporary work with chance of hire
Worthless job
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Hazelton PaMarch 25, 2014
Completely incompetent management: 12 hour rotating shift... with little to no notice of hour change.

poor pay, poor work conditions and insane criteria requirement of expatiation
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 13, 2013
It was really hot days and a lot of long hours. We had to work in the sun and some days.
Pros
Free lunch and great pay
Cons
Hot and a lot of hard labor work
Drafting
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 1, 2013
A typical drafting job through a temporary agency. I went in and worked on their AutoCAD system, making red line changes, drawing from the original parts or from verbal descriptions. Basically anything asked of me to document the engineering.
Productive place where I learned things on a daily
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 9, 2013
A typical day at work involved:
-setting up my work station
-over looking the lost and found database
-taking phone calls, avg of 30 a day
-being able to multi-task
-speaking with people that are from all over the world, I speak both English and Spanish
-do building rounds which are an overall inspection of the building to make sure it is clean and report back to boss
-once a month we have a event in our art gallery that I put together along with my boss, so we work at it all month getting the sponsors, flyers, and overall event set up
-learned to use software on the computer
-learned how to deal with visitors and students who are lost, mad, or need help
-learned how to work as a team to get things done
-hardest part of the job was that my team was unreliable sometimes and I was always the one that covered up for everyone, which meant I worked the most hours. In addition to the late comers to work, so I always had to stay a little later or come earlier because he or she did not arrive on time.
-most enjoyable part was the environment was a nice one to work in, and my hard work was acknowledged
Pros
good enviornment, safe, flexible, good staff
Cons
short or no breaks, unreliable co-workers
Small Business with potential.
Cabinet Installer, Inside Sales, Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 21, 2012
Owner of company is a micro manager, creates problems then has no solutions.
Pros
good pay, 9-5 schedule, flexible schedule
Cons
verbally abusive environment, no benefits package