Grand + Benedicts, Inc. a leading Fixture and Display company headquartered in Portland, OR is currently accepting resumes for an experience Account Manager to join our team at our Macadam Ave. headquarters. Our Account Managers fill an important role here at G+B acting as the liaison between sales persons and our customers.
Principle duties of the Account Manager include:
1. Manage project opportunities from bid/proposal phase through production and distribution.
2. Collaborate with internal and external client to develop effective merchandising solutions.
3. Function as either the primary or back-up point of contact for the client.
4. Direct and perform all tasks required to complete projects within budget and on schedule.
5. Track costs, enter work orders required to initiate shipping and invoicing.
6. Help devise technical solutions, identify and assemble required resources, and manage scope, schedule and cost in accordance with project parameters.
7. Coordinate deliveries with GC’s when working on projects sites as required.
8. Initiate and facilitate meetings required to keep project on schedule.
9. Assist purchasing to QC production documents for accuracy and completeness.
10. Compile and communicate required reporting for clients.
11. Identify project changes and track additional labor and materials.
12. Keep all required internal and external clients up-to-date on project status, including problems and solutions.
13. Anticipate and provide timely solutions to issues regarding quality, timelines, inventory and distribution.
14. Problem solve through issues regarding distribution, inventory, quality, timelines.
15. Other duties as assigned.
16. Minimal overnight travel may be required.
Minimum education and performance requirements for the Account Manager include:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline is preferred. Related experience will be considered.
2. Five (5) years of Account and/or Project management experience preferred.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook). AutoCAD is a plus.
4. General math skills required.
5. Knowledge of the apparel and/or footwear industry or retail merchandising preferred.
6. Must be able to conceptualize in 3 dimensions and read store layouts or fixture drawings.
7. Basic knowledge of production processes typically using wood and metal preferred.
Grand + Benedicts, Inc. offers competitive salaries, 401k plan options, annual profit sharing contributions, paid-time-off benefits, medical/dental/vision/life insurances for employees and dependents, and cafeteria plan options after any initial waiting periods. Employees can take advantage of on-site exercise facilities and equipment, an on-site yoga studio and annual wellness programs and challenges. All offers for employment are contingent upon the completion of a pre-employment drug test and standard background check.
Interested candidates should submit their resume via email for consideration and visit www.grand-benedicts.com for more information.