Grand Casino Biloxi Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
Server/ Bartender (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMay 19, 2017
The Casino brought in Guests from all over, it was a pure pleasure working there. Great money and fun people always. Things were ran so smoothly that everyday was a good one.
I like interacting with the customers on the casino
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMay 17, 2017
I enjoy working with the employees on the casinos. I verify payout to the workers. I checked customers identification at the entrance. I monitor the cameras on the casino.
Assists players at Grand Bear golf course.
Golf Attendant (Former Employee) –  Saucier, MSApril 23, 2017
With this job I would help golfers with their clubs and carts. Ensure proper pace was being taking care of. I went out of my way to make sure guests were properly taken care of and happy.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Minimum wage
Was good at first
Steward/ Cook2 (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMarch 20, 2017
This job was ok when i started as a steward then when to multiple levels as a cook, cook2, cook3 and worked multiple shifts. Casino politics run rapid through out this facility and that's no opinion no matter what your hired for. I had multiple supervisors try to fire me because of either racism, relations with a supervisor, black mail, "passing the buck", or just being hateful.
Pros
Casino was Union so made it resonable
Cons
schedule always changing, multiple roles to play instead of doing job
Old casino, broken down equipment
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSSeptember 22, 2015
I liked when I first started, now they want more and more and new talk more money. they blame everything on guest service when really corporate has taken everything away from the guest. no comps, nothing. And they wonder why the numbers are down. Why go to us when they can go somewhere else and get comps, free play and free buffet.
Pros
benifits
Cons
They put too much of a load on their management team and don't want excuses only results, very stressful.
casino
Slot Technician (Former Employee) –  Biloxi MSJuly 29, 2015
I was the on site service tech for Casinos. I would fix computers printers and any other PC related issue in the casino and other venues.
Easy going and Enjoyable
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJanuary 17, 2015
I worked as a Valet Attendant for 7.5 years so my typical day was being on the front lines for the casino and giving excellent customer service. Over the years I learned how to develop my customer service skills with guests. My management and co-workers were all very friendly and I enjoyed working with them. I would have to say that the hardest part of the job was dealing with upset guests. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to drive many different types of vehicles.
I had a woderful experience working for the Grand Casino. I met a lot of amazing people.
Financial Cashier (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJuly 14, 2014
The management team at the Grand Casino were extremely understanding, friendly, and professional. My schedule was flexible and very accomodating to my personal needs.
Pros
Health benefits and friendly atmosphere
Cons
Working night shift.
Was a good placeto work
main banker (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMay 14, 2014
When I was there we were busy and the casino was always packed. Supervisors knew their job and did it. You could always find a supervisor if you needed them. I would probably still be working there if it wasn't for the hurricane.
Overall a pleasant place to work
Dealer (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSNovember 21, 2013
Did not like the politics, but that comes with any job. It was pleasant dealing to and with the customers.
Pros
lunches were free but not the best in the world
Best casino to work for
N/A (Current Employee) –  Biloxi MsMarch 21, 2013
Casinos are one of the toughest places to work. If you do choose to work at a casino,The Grand is the best one
Pros
free generic medications, a small fee clinic, great employees, great health insurance with cost based on salary, some employees pay $1.00 per pay period, awesome!!!!!
Cons
having to work weekends and holidays, but that is life in the casino
Nice Company to work for
Surveillance Observer (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJanuary 5, 2013
Constantly learning new ways of making a company better, Never a dull moment. Always busy working
Pros
lunches are free
Cons
no cons
Will never work for a casino again
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSOctober 15, 2012
Of all the jobs I have had over the years, I loathed this one more than any other. As a security peon, we were called upon to work long hours for minimum pay and relatively few benefits. We were not permitted to perform our duties, even when the patron was being rude, obnoxious, or behaving in a drunken and belligerent manner. Our jobs were subject to the whims of the management and we could be terminated for defending ourselves from an unruly guest. Security was little more than a glorified babysitter with no real powers of enforcement.
Cons
too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grand Casino Biloxi. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9