Position Overview: Administrative Assistant to Management
We are seeking an exceptionally talented, motivated Administrative Assistant with a proven track record to join our team and share our passion for excellence. This job requires experience with EXCEL and MS Word. Compensation for this position is $17.25 per hour for full-time
- Manage the company calendar by coordinating all parties' agendas, confirming and entering appointments, and making certain he is adequately prepared prior to each appointment.
- Answer the multi-line phones with a professional demeanor that demonstrates your understanding that you are the first point of contact for all clients, vendors, associates, etc. when calling
Constant Artists and, therefore, a critical representative to the organization.
- Prioritize, place, receive and screen internal and external calls; set up rolling phone calls.
- Arrange and book all domestic and international travel and hotel arrangements for the company and any required third parties; revise as needed; liaise with outside travel agent when appropriate.
- Write or proof general correspondence, proposals, presentations and other text as requested for the entire Constant Artists team.
- Assess and prioritize all issues that require the attention of the company.
- Perform general office duties including but not limited to handling incoming mail, filing, photocopying, faxing and maintaining files and records.
- Initiate processes to improve efficiency and timeliness of internal and external communications (we will train).
- Develop and administer follow-up system for the company correspondence, including conducting research, preparing, drafting and tracking responses.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of highly sensitive financial, employee and personal information; exercise discretion and judgment in all situations.
- Maintain composure under stressful conditions and handle complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Possess superior and concise communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Handle issues and contracts with outside vendors in a professional and timely manner.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- HS Diploma Required
- The ability to establish priorities and adapt as they change
- Initiative with regard to problem solving and anticipating the company needs
NO PHONE CALLS.