F/T Marketing &Sales Assistant Position
Grand Prix Classics specializes in the buying and selling of some of the rarest historic sports and racing cars. We have been in business for 35 years, with both domestic and international clients. We are looking for an assistant to the owner to carry out all tasks pertaining to marketing and sales assistance.
It is a challenging and multi-faceted position managing a small office at a historic car dealership to perform marketing, promotion, and administrative tasks. Looking for a person who has marketing, promotions and administrative experience who can carry out a variety of marketing plans which support sales from graphics, corporate image to print ads. Someone who is also detail-oriented, has a strong work ethic, is well organized, has advanced computer skills and the ability to multitask. The ideal candidate will be creative, entrepreneurial, demonstrate a willingness to learn, and can see the opportunity to take on responsibility, excel, and be rewarded for it. At least 10 years' experience required. This position is the assistant to the owner. This is an excellent opportunity to become a vital member of a small team!
Photography, a second language, and knowledge of Europe are helpful but not necessary.
Looking for a candidate with experience in:
- Marketing and promotions - Advanced skills for producing promotional materials with photos and text, magazine print ads with print material that reflect the corporate image, PowerPoint presentations and email blasts. Knowledge of graphic design is needed.
- Website - Updates, changes to text and auto inventory, optimize search engines and accessibility to site.
- Photography - Photograph sports and racing cars for marketing purposes
- Database - Experience with database administration as a marketing tool for email blasts. ACT! Preferred.
- Journalism - Business letter writing skills for client correspondence, newsletters, ghost writer for monthly magazine article, email blasts, advertising material.
- Research - Ability to locate out of print books, photographs, history and use in a marketing presentation.
- Administrative skills - Excellent keyboard speed, sales contracts, client correspondence, international export/import and travel arrangements.
- Computer Skills - Advanced in most current software from Microsoft Office, graphic arts software, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Publisher, WordPress website updates and more.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to support sales and earn bonuses
- Performance-based incentives and rewards
- Health insurance allowance
- Job training
Please send 1) cover letter, 2) resume, and 3) salary requirements via e-mail or fax to 858-459-3512. Candidates who do not submit all three will not be considered.
Grand Prix Classics
7456 La Jolla Blvd.
La Jolla, CA 92037 www.grandprixclassics.com