GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL Employee Reviews in United States

Amazing work environment
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rifle, COApril 26, 2016
This place was awesome to work at. It was a little laid back because of how small the hospital is, but the service was excellent, the employees were wonderful, and it was a very lovely place to be a part of.
great place
ER Registrar / Insurance Follow (Former Employee) –  rifle coJune 16, 2014
schedule surgeries, registar patients, insurance follow up. the people I worked with were great and I would work with them again
Grhd
Chef (Former Employee) –  Rifle, COMarch 6, 2014
Great place to work if not for management loved working with community and all the people in Rifle Colorado
Poor Communication
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Administration (Kaufman Building)January 30, 2014
Not a bad place to work but the communication with management was poor and very poor communication as to job expectations. I had a feeling of new rules being made up daily and old rules no longer applying. I was fired because I got the flu and was off sick. I was told it was because I did not communicate clearly enough about my illness. Ironically I was fired because of poor communication! Even though I called in every morning I was off and was under a physician's advice to stay off with a medical note. Nothing was said to me on my return (missed 3 days in total) and was called in to the office and fired. Very bad taste.
Pros
good salary
Cons
poor communication and leadership
Cliques Rule
Administrative (Former Employee) –  RifleNovember 12, 2012
Not a place where you could just do your job and be done with it. Constantly had to watch your back for the game players and the petty day players trying to take you down. And the lies. Oh my God the lies. So many gifted and talented people including me were run off by the high school mentality that prevails there.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
favortisim ruled the place
Na
Administrative Assist (Former Employee) –  Rifle, COJune 21, 2012
Overall was ok, however there is way to many clicks that are created throughout the business for a professional matter.