Grand Superior Lodge in Two Harbors, MN is currently seeking a Banquet and Event Manager to help coordinate and execute banquets and group events.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Communicate with wedding and event clients to finalize the details of each group event generated by the Odyssey Group Sales Department.
- Coordinate site visits and complete banquet details with these clients.
- Communicate to and work with resort departments to effectively service all group business.
- Develop and implement onsite group sales events to expand group business contacts/grow revenue.
- Attend wedding and event shows annually, representing Grand Superior Lodge (Duluth and Twin Cities)
- Understand and be able to utilize group sales procedures, including budgets, contracts and deposits, working closely with the Odyssey Group Sales Department.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of coordinating banquets and events.
- Able to work effectively in busy and stressful situations with minimal direction.
- Proficient in using the MS Office Suite.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
To Apply: Click on the APPLY NOW button below to submit your resume.
About Odyssey: Odyssey Development is a privately owned company based in Duluth, MN with a strong portfolio including hospitality, food and beverage, real estate and custom home design and construction. The company owns/manages six luxury resorts located on the North Shore of Lake Superior to the banks of Leech Lake and employs an average of 280 people, serving over 60,000 guests annually.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.