Grande Cheese Company Employee Review

View all Grande Cheese Company reviews

Excellent managament and understanding company.
Waste Water Purification Specialist/ Lab tech (Current Employee) –  Brownsville, WIApril 16, 2013
Grande has been the best company I have ever worked for. They are wiling to accommodate their employees in any way in order to provide stability in their lives. They are understanding, passionate and grateful to everyone who strive to make Grande operate.

Other Grande Cheese Company Employee Reviews

Would have never left
Maintenance Technician-PSM Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Juda, WIDecember 3, 2017
Typical day at Grande was always enjoyable, for I never knew what was coming next for a breakdown. This is where it all started for me and I feel I learned the most from this company compared to any out there. I founded my fundamentals here. Management was decent here, from what I know now. The work place culture was phenomenal! Everyone, for the most part, got a long and made the day easier to get through. The hardest part of the job was either getting up at 0 dark 30 or not getting home until the sun came up. IF I NEVER GOT ANOTHER JOB OFFER THAT WAS SO SUBSTANTIALLY BETTER PAY I WOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT.
Pros
Culture, Team mentaility
Competitive pay, fast paced, stressful
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Juda, WINovember 2, 2017
This company was very fast paced and the pay was great. You had to come in and get ready to work right away. I learned how to operate different equipment and how to make minor repairs. The work was hard, stressful, and very physical. Management could have been better.
Pros
Competitive pay, good benefits
Cons
Not flexible, management could be better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grande Cheese Company. Our community is ready to answer.