Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Director of Sales
The Customer Service Representive is responsible ensuring and maintaining partnership with assigned sales representatives and management to drive customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally through both verbal and written skills.
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, reliable and trustworthy.
- Strong documentation skills, research and resolution skills, and multi-tasking skills
- Computer skills – MAC experience preferred
- Excellent work ethic and stable job history
- Ensures professional and prompt communication with customers and sales representatives in accordance with established customer service policies.
- Answers inbound calls in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Maintains customer accounts by updating account information.
- Enters reorders, stock orders and any overflow from sales staff.
- Quote and track freight and communicates with carriers and customers via phone and email to address inquiries and provides solutions.
- Handle data entry in a consistent, timely and accurate fashion.
- Pull art folders for production daily.
- Answer inbound customer calls and process web orders.
- Processes and ships out customer requested samples.
- Process reorders from maintenance type accounts.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem and finding the best solution for the customer.
- Send out follow-up emails and make follow-up calls for new customers to check customer satisfaction.
- Give input at weekly staff meeting regarding customer issues, new products or requests we have gotten.
- Send out marketing boxes to new customers that have purchased a product from us.
Competitive benefits and compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K matching, paid vacation and holidays.