Grandstream Networks, Inc: Founded in 2002, Grandstream Networks is the leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions. Grandstream serves the small-to-medium business and consumer markets with innovative products that lower communication costs, increase security protection, and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability in the industry, unrivaled features, and flexibility
Marketing Development Specialist functions as an integral part of Grandstream’s Marketing team in focusing, & supporting the creation of a variety of Trade Shows, Seminars, User Groups, and sales channel campaigns for the company. If you are looking to expand your capabilities, turn your actions into bottom-line contributions, and implement your own ideas; you would be an excellent candidate.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing development plan that covers both our VoIP and Video Surveillance products. Coordinating Product Launch plans that include: 1) Implementing & Participating in Trade Shows, 2) taking the lead in implementing Seminars world-wide, and 3) conducting/tailoring Webinars on particular topic or purpose.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinating Product Launches
- Website content and design
- Trade Show & Exhibition; logistics, content, & Messaging
- Conducting/Coordinating Seminars and Webinars, world-wide
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Delivering presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meets with key clients, assisting Distributor sales representative with maintaining relationships
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Prepares cyclical marketing report showing market Share, potential sales, and areas of proposed expansion.
- Have a passion for details and building relationships
- Some Travel is required
- Excellent persuasive selling and relationship skills
- Multi-Lingual a plus
- Bachelor Degree, MBA a plus
- Strong Communications skills
- Experience working independently
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required
- Past employment could include: Avaya, Cisco, 3Com, or Digium.
We are looking for local candidates only. No telephone calls. For more information on Grandstream and our products please check out our web site www.grandstream.com