Software company in Burbank, California, is seeking an experienced project coordinator. This is a permanent full-time position. This person will be expected to coordinate all projects; test new development, delivery of project and maintain documentation.
Work includes the following areas:
- Gather new project requirements
- Coordinate with development team on deliverables
- Test all deliverables
- Coordinate acceptance testing
- Coordinate delivery and implementation
- Create and maintain documentation
- Minimum 2 years in the IT industry working as a full-time project coordinator. (with at least 2 major projects deployed in a production environment)
- Solid understanding of software development cycle
- Excellenct communication skills are a must. Must be able to speak and write clearly and effectively.
- Able to work comfortably with technical staff as well as business and non-technical individuals.
- Effective time management. Must be able to multi-task effectively. Must be able to demonstrate initiative.
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year accredited degree granting college or university
- Experience with SCRUM
- SQL experience
- Experience in software methodologies
Indeed - 18 months ago