A job at GSM is not like any other manufacturing job you have had. You will be part of a team that challenges you to help find solutions to complex manufacturing problems. You will be inspired by doing meaningful work and most of all you will be proud to be part of something amazing!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and plant facility’s CNC machining equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and plant facilities including air compressors, nitrogen lines, and lighting systems.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective control modules, test and make adjustments.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance,electrical maintenance and carpentry functions including replacing fans, industrial lighting, furnace repair, AC and fire alarm systems.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and materials handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report these and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
Education and Experience:
- High School or Technical School education.
- State of NH Electricians license strongly desired
- Some heavy lifting and considerable moving of equipment required.
- Lifting of objects up to 50 lbs unassisted. Climbing, crouching, bending and walking frequently
GSM is an equal opportunity employer. We are a government contractor and as such US Citizenship is required in most cases
Indeed - 10 months ago