Graphic Controls Employee Reviews

Got boring real quick
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: the pay for the time, the hours, no overtime.
Cons: no excitement, the job just got repeatitive very quick, no advancement.
I was part of the team in 2001 that helped bring the work back to Buffalo from Cherry Hill NJ. It was an ok job. The whole flying back n forth, helping the company get up and running was exciting.

However, it became a boring job after about 6 months. Seen alot of people get cut. There was times I would listen to howard stern and get yelled at by feminists. So I was told to lose the radio. I wanted some OT, was told no. I wanted to learn some other machines, even applied for an opening and was told no.. they wanted an older gentleman for the role.

The woman who was hired to work with me in my dept was let go, and I was told there was no replacement. So after a few years I decided to go back to school and quit. It was an ok job, I had some good memories of that place, but the work life was just to boring. Kept getting told no, everytime I wanted to do or learn something else..
Graphic Controls
Consulting Clinical Specialist (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYNovember 8, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
This position started as a part-time contract position intended to educate clinicians in the use of a particular medical device but quickly "morphed" into a full-time permanent position. My responsibilities included investigating product issues, developing product literature, gathering customer requirements, participating in evaluations of new product proposals.
broken down machines, supervisor has little experience with may of the presses
Press Operator (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: holiday meals, little overtime, yearly bouns
Cons: supervisors have little experience on presses, too much gossip, team leaders hot headed.
Hours and expectations are way overboard. To much complaining by the management. Too many workers are lazy and unwilling to learn anything.
Terrible place to work
Production worker (Former Employee), Buffalo N.Y.July 17, 2013
Pros: it's a job
Cons: everything else other than a check coming in
Low pay, terrible benefits,high turnover rate, clueless bosses . Also all employees there complain constantly about what a dead end job it is. If you're just looking for a stop gap employer this is the place for you. Other than that STAY AWAY!!!!! 1 of the worst places to work bar none. You will undoubtedly wish you never applied.
Very well controlled company
Printing machine operator (Former Employee), buffalo,nyMay 28, 2013
Pros: well managed
Cons: rotating shifts
very good company to work for. Well established, very well known in the industry.
Assistant Production Line Operator (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 24, 2012
Pros: 5 day work week / voluntary overtime
Cons: low pay
Productive,learned many work skills,management good,would still be there if TYCO did not buy the CO. and move it to mexico.