ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for process technology equipment operation such as CVD and Purification reactor platforms.
- Monitor equipment in the area and be familiar with issues.
- Perform routine PMs and Maintenance as required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical documentation and production documentation.
- Package, inspect and transfer chemicals and customer product safely and without damaging product.
- Work to plan, analyze and control the quality of manufacturing processes.
- Provide training to team members on relevant industry processes and equipment operations safety.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Degree / GED equivalent plus two year associate degree in process technology or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a clean room manufacturing environment with Chemical Vapor Deposition experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Must be proficient in MS office products
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds without strain and needs to have a Quality First attitude and a strong team spirit to help keep equipment running within process specifications.
- Must be capable of working with shift members to achieve quality requirements by keeping equipment running within process specifications.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, which includes verbal and written.
- Mechanical equipment and machining expertise of value.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Equipment Maintenance on the Chemical Vapor Deposition tools as specified above.
Graphite Machining Services & Innovations, LLC. was formed in 1984 to service the growing needs of the Arizona Manufacturing community....