Grass Valley Employee Review

View all Grass Valley reviews

Fantastic opportunity that strengthened my channel sales development
Channel Sales Manager (U.S./Canada) (Former Employee) –  Nevada City, CAFebruary 7, 2013
Overall my time at Grass Valley was exceptional. I continued to develop my skill set as a channel sales professional as well as enjoyed the members of my team that I worked with. Highly professional and dedicated.
Pros
direct supervisor was fantastic. strong leadership and strong product and industry knowledge.
Cons
career advancement was non-existant.

Other Grass Valley Employee Reviews

Unstable at best
Multiviewer and Infrastructure support (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTSeptember 11, 2017
This company is unstable at best. They do not care about their people nor their lives. They only care about upper management and their own careers. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians
Poor management
Repair technician lll (Former Employee) –  MontrealSeptember 1, 2017
I been working for 10 years on the repair department. The company was Miranda before. When the merge to Grass valley , the production director and management all ways thing from him self. When you said something is wrong their ignore you. If you complaint too much their fine a reason to fire you. Corrupted director and manager I learn alot of things but by you self. But not much support on the repair department.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Corrupted production director and manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grass Valley. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8