GRAVES GILBERT CLINIC

GRAVES GILBERT CLINIC Employer Reviews

Excellent Place of Employment for Bowling Green
Financial Counselor/Medicaid Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYAugust 18, 2013
Pros: getting to develp a relationship with my patients
GGC is dedicated to providing the best medical care for the patients of Bowling Green and its surrounding counties. They take of their employees who some have retired after starting work right after high school. They are very employee family oriented.
I enjoyed working at GGC as my co-workers and I became a family.
I loved working with my patients to – more... be able to assist them and ensure that their needs were met. – less
Wonderful Establishment
MA/Billing Representative/Pt. Accts. Rep. (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYMarch 19, 2013
Pros: management
This was a wonderful place to work. Numerous opportunities to further your career and to have a change of pace. I learned alot at this position about my capabilities and how far I could go.
Productive, caring office of cardiology
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYDecember 5, 2012
Pros: nice, clean place to work
Cons: do not care about employees livelihood
I thoroghly enjoyed my time working at the clinic. This was the second time I have been employed there and alot has changed. A typical day at work consisted of rooming patients in the a.m. and scheduling procedures and obtaining precerts in the the afternoon. The hardest part of the job was learning EVERYTHING, cardiac oriented within a months time. – more... I had learned the lingo and the medication. However, I felt a bit betrayed when the girl I was replacing changed her mind at the last minute and since it was withim my 60 day period, I wasn't given a reason why they no longer needed me. – less