GRAVES GILBERT CLINIC Employee Reviews

Billing office very stressful, unrealistic expectations.
Medical Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 7, 2017
Billing office very difficult, expectations were impossible for the number of billers vs number of providers. Worst management of anywhere I've worked.
fast paced
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 21, 2017
good work environment, good doctors, very busy office, would have sometimes 30 patients waiting for rooms with only 6 patient rooms and sometimes only 3 doctors to see patients.
phelbotomist
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 13, 2017
fast pace job
working with great co-workers
Knowledgeable
understanding of others
training in other areas
able to perform the jobs duties
draw blood fro patients of all ages
perform ekgs
do drug test
Pros
pay could be better
Cons
weekend
Good working environment
Polysomnographic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 6, 2017
I have enjoyed my 20+ years of employment with the Graves-Gilbert Clinic. They are a fast growing clinic and are continuing to add Physicians of all specialties to meet the public needs.
Family atmosphere with a common goal.
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Smiths Grove, KYJune 10, 2017
Funtioned as part of team to deliver quality health care to our patients in an efficient manor. Family like relationships forged between other team members ss well ad supervising physician.
Pros
Everyone cooperating to meet the objectives.
Cons
Time allotted to provide quality care
Productive work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 30, 2016
Being with Graves Gilbert Clinic was good and bad. The other employees were pretty amazing. The doctors were the worst part. I never got my voice heard.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Doctors
Healthcare job
Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJune 8, 2016
Patient Registration, Scheduling, and Clerical Functions within a busy medical office setting. Training of new employees as needed and daily cash deposits were calculated.
Fast pace
Yvonne Hermann (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 11, 2015
Working in fast pace envirnoment with patients of all ages have to deal with sick patients at times and worked in the reference lab
Pros
An hour lunch
Cons
Long hours standing up
Great company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 28, 2015
This is a great company to work for. They helped me and my family out so much when we had a house fire. Great CEO and doctors to work for. I would recommend this clinic to anyone. Great place!!!
Externship Site
Extern (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJune 14, 2015
I have been here only a few short weeks but I have learned so much from the staff. They truly have been so willing to help me succeed and learn as much as I can while I am here. My supervisor has been great, working around my class schedule and helping me as much as she can.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great Staff
Cons
No Job Oppurtunity at this Time
Very productive and fast pace
Certified Surgical Assistanat (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 11, 2015
Working in the office and the operating room, not everyday was the same. Two days and half of another were spent mainly in the office seeing patients, the others were spent in the operating room. We would see patients and if needed we would do surgery after clinic and on the weekends. The Medical assists were pleasant to be around and help keep things running smooth. I enjoyed most see ing the patients after surgery and seeing the pain they had before was almost completely gone. Making patients/people feel better reassured me that what i was doing really helped.
Pros
Having great staff and meeting new people
Cons
Very short breaks if any and the time I was away from my family
Productive workplace
Coding Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJanuary 9, 2015
Reading documentation to assign the correct codes for physicians to be compensated.
Family oriented co workers
End of the month and year was the hardest part of the job but working together we would get the job done.
Having the opportunity to work from home was the best part of my job.
Floor Leader
Floor leader (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 3, 2014
Loved the atmosphere and my patients and coworkers. A typical day consisted of registering patients, correcting mail, answering phones and assisting all offices with any issues or complaints. I also was the closer responsible for all monies brought in by the clinic for the day. The hardest part of the job was the busiest days and keeping the patient lines down so there was little wait time. I was responsible for two other receptionists. I loved working with the patients and my coworkers.
good hours, pay and benefits
Medicare Insurance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 17, 2014
Refiled denied medicare claims all day. Occasionally spoke with patient about their medicare claims.
benefits
Cons
filing medicare all day
Excellent Place of Employment for Bowling Green
Financial Counselor/Medicaid Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 18, 2013
GGC is dedicated to providing the best medical care for the patients of Bowling Green and its surrounding counties. They take of their employees who some have retired after starting work right after high school. They are very employee family oriented.
I enjoyed working at GGC as my co-workers and I became a family.
I loved working with my patients to be able to assist them and ensure that their needs were met.
Pros
getting to develp a relationship with my patients
Wonderful Establishment
MA/Billing Representative/Pt. Accts. Rep. (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 19, 2013
This was a wonderful place to work. Numerous opportunities to further your career and to have a change of pace. I learned alot at this position about my capabilities and how far I could go.
Pros
management
Productive, caring office of cardiology
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 5, 2012
I thoroghly enjoyed my time working at the clinic. This was the second time I have been employed there and alot has changed. A typical day at work consisted of rooming patients in the a.m. and scheduling procedures and obtaining precerts in the the afternoon. The hardest part of the job was learning EVERYTHING, cardiac oriented within a months time. I had learned the lingo and the medication. However, I felt a bit betrayed when the girl I was replacing changed her mind at the last minute and since it was withim my 60 day period, I wasn't given a reason why they no longer needed me.
Pros
nice, clean place to work
Cons
do not care about employees livelihood