Work under the Customer Relations Manager and Sales Development Manager to actively
develop customer relationships by creating and analyzing data and proactively reaching out to
customers to build and maintain valuable relationships with our company.
Gravity Payments is a fast growing merchant processing company based in Seattle, WA. We
pride ourselves in providing the best possible customer service experience to our clients and
maintaining the longevity of our customer base.
We are looking for a motivated, customer-oriented, self-starter with a sales background to
help us develop and manage a program for maintaining and growing our client base with a
goal of developing long lasting business relationships with our customers. Help a growing local
company ensure we are providing the best customer service possible at the best value!
- Handle incoming sales inquiries from perspective customers
- Perform reviews for current customers
- Develop and maintain a system to identify indicators of potential accounts lost
- Develop avenues for new revenue streams including developing and maintaining
- Proactively and reactively win the loyalty of our customers by listening to their needs
and negotiating win-win situations
- Developing and managing a process to win back the business of former accounts
- Generate reports containing data specifically identifying areas of improvement in our
company's retention efforts
- Establish and meet revenue goals
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Team-oriented but also able to work independently with little supervision
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated and driven
- Proficient with computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong problem-solving and math skills
- Strong negotiation skills
As a Gravity team member you can expect a competitive base salary, medical, dental, and vision
benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
_Please note this is a full-time position (8 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday), and that part of
our hiring process includes a background check, drug screening, and reference checks._
For information about Gravity Payments, check us out online at http://www.gravitypayments.com or Google "Gravity Payments".
Compensation: $14-$19/hr DOE + Benefits (health insurance, 401(k), paid time off, and more!)