Seeking a Web Developer to join our successful Internet design and development team.
Gravity Webworks is looking for a web developer to work with our business analysts & design team to create world-class websites and web-based applications. If you’re eager to work in a creative, fun and fast-paced environment this might be the job for you. Your day-to-day consists of interacting with the design and development team to deliver amazing results for our clients and creating raving fans.
You must demonstrate a commitment to design integrity and a working knowledge of advanced web architecture to achieve high-quality results. You are perfect for this position if you understand the relationship between creativity, business imperatives and productivity. You embrace deadlines. You are comfortable juggling multiple projects and pride yourself on your ability to prioritize and stay ahead of the game. You are dependable and can work on your own, but you also work well in a team.
- Good communication skills, professional presentation and the ability to manage project deadlines
- 1 – 3 years experience
- C#, SQL Server 2005- 2008 and .NET 2.0 - 4.0
- MS Visual Studio 2008/2010
- MS SQL database design and development
- ASP .NET Web Forms
- Entity Framework/Stored procedures/Parameterized queries
- Experience with MVC, Windows Applications, php, My SQL a plus
- Developing and testing web-based applications & interactive websites
- Demonstrate the passion and commitment to produce the best work possible, showing creativity and attention to detail
- Show the ability to manage your time so that projects are delivered on schedule and within budget
- Develop close working relationships with other members of the company
- Keep a positive attitude!
- Must love dogs
Who IS Gravity?
Gravity is a web technology and design firm headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. We attack each day with the mindset of creating awesome and brilliant ideas. Let’s be honest, everyone wants to build cool stuff. And at Gravity, you will get to do just that.
To Apply: Please include a cover letter (with salary requirements) and your resume.