GRAY Employee Reviews in United States

Field Ops unfair to employees
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  LexingtonAugust 14, 2015
I've worked for Gray in the past. Everyone in the Lexington office is great to work with. The field staff, not so much. Site Managers don't take the time to teach. If they don't like you in the beginning of the project then you'll more than likely get a bad review in the end. Field Ops management are bad about listening to one side of the story. Site Management needs to abide by the core values more rather than just reading them off at every meeting. Overall I was very disappointed with Gray.
Pros
Great people in the Lexington Office
Cons
Field Ops management makes bad decisions and they need to control Site Managers
Good place to work.
Painter (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJanuary 15, 2016
Always something new to learn, great guys to work around. Working in different locations often, made for an interesting work environment.
A small company with strong values and a high level of integrity.
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaJune 28, 2013
Working on-site for Gray Residential was busy, at times challenging, and always productive and satisfying. Co-workers were loyal to the company, fun, talented, and very customer service oriented.

My most recent position within the company was as Assistant General Manager for over 3 years. My daily responsibilities included managing the day-to-day operations of the property, supervising staff, problem-solving property/resident issues, and all phases of property administration.

While every property has its challenges, our biggest challenge was maintenance manpower. However, as a team, we overcame this obstacle by maintaining a strong level of communication and follow-up with each other and the residents.

I greatly enjoyed the camaraderie among my co-workers, and the rapport we developed with our residents. My growth experience on this property has been tremendous, and I look forward to the next level of growth in my future position.
Pros
well-qualified employees and good pay/benefits.
Cons
very little room for advancement.
Needs Growth
tech (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDOctober 8, 2014
Company has work for everyone. Employees accomplish the task with high standards.
Benefits are a joke.
Although they have full benefits they are poor coverage. If one compares them to purchasing your own benefits they seem cheep. But if you compare them to other companies they are skinny. you pay about 1000.00 in co payments, and what they call co insurance. The dental is a joke vision is no better then going to a cheep chain eye care center.

Employees will work but salary is not even. I worked for years and new person with less experience in the field came in make 1.00 less then me.

All of my co workers are trying to get out because of wages. Gray commends itself on giving you paid time off like its so rare. Problem is it takes you 2 years to get that paid time off and its just a little bit.
Personal Injury Law Firm
OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIJuly 29, 2015
Company has been in business since 1960 and handles only personal injury litigation. Good company and the attorneys are great to work for.
Productive work place amongst Young professionals
Legal Intern (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 21, 2012
I interned here for a semester in college and had a great experience. Hands on training. Learned many different things.
Pros
free lunches on friday
benefits
Fun,Lots of opportunities for growth
RECORDS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 7, 2012
Fun,Introduction to Legal,Worked well with Management and Co Workers
Pros
work parties
Experience building, as well as, skill advancing.
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 27, 2013
Working at Gray Robinson provided me with real world experience which allowed me to further my knowledge and background in legal services. I love the challenge that comes with multiple tasks, although it gets hectic at times; I am able to juggle many tasks.
Pros
challenging my skills in an every day work environment.
Cons
there was no mutual respect and there was lack of communication.
Summary
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 29, 2014
The people there were really nice and willing to help. The attorney I worked with was very willing to let me be involved and I was able to use my educatuion and skills to get the job duties done.
daily a grayco
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  lady's islandMay 16, 2014
it is an ok job. it is a local company and still have old way about it work