GRAY

GRAY Employer Reviews

Summary
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 29, 2014
The people there were really nice and willing to help. The attorney I worked with was very willing to let me be involved and I was able to use my educatuion and skills to get the job duties done.
Selling of Power tools
Sales / Driver (Current Employee), BloemfonteinJanuary 11, 2014
My co-works is nice people to work with.

The business is in Bloemfontein and we sell power tools and more and we delivery the to every shop.
A small company with strong values and a high level of integrity.
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaJune 28, 2013
Pros: well-qualified employees and good pay/benefits.
Cons: very little room for advancement.
Working on-site for Gray Residential was busy, at times challenging, and always productive and satisfying. Co-workers were loyal to the company, fun, talented, and very customer service oriented.

My most recent position within the company was as Assistant General Manager for over 3 years. My daily responsibilities included managing the day-to-day operations – more... of the property, supervising staff, problem-solving property/resident issues, and all phases of property administration.

While every property has its challenges, our biggest challenge was maintenance manpower. However, as a team, we overcame this obstacle by maintaining a strong level of communication and follow-up with each other and the residents.

I greatly enjoyed the camaraderie among my co-workers, and the rapport we developed with our residents. My growth experience on this property has been tremendous, and I look forward to the next level of growth in my future position. – less
Experience building, as well as, skill advancing.
Paralegal (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 27, 2013
Pros: challenging my skills in an every day work environment.
Cons: there was no mutual respect and there was lack of communication.
Working at Gray Robinson provided me with real world experience which allowed me to further my knowledge and background in legal services. I love the challenge that comes with multiple tasks, although it gets hectic at times; I am able to juggle many tasks.
Fun,Lots of opportunities for growth
RECORDS COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CANovember 7, 2012
Pros: work parties
Fun,Introduction to Legal,Worked well with Management and Co Workers
Productive work place amongst Young professionals
Legal Intern (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 21, 2012
Pros: free lunches on friday
Cons: benefits
I interned here for a semester in college and had a great experience. Hands on training. Learned many different things.