Grays Harbor College Employee Reviews

Working with Others
Computer Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, WAOctober 15, 2015
I worked closely with the Lab Manager to help students find the answers that were needed to do the work that was required in their classes for mainly Microsoft Software. We used all four programs that Microsoft offers. Word, Excel, Publisher, Access, and Power Point. Some questions were more challenging than others that I even had to play with the program a little to understand what the text book was asking for. I found this job fun, exciting, and never the same twice.
Pros
Worked with my class schedule
Great Job
PT Instructional Assistant (Current Employee) –  BEdAJuly 22, 2015
I really liked working here. They rock! The people are willing to assist you, the students are amazing and it is really rewarding to work there.
Great School
Fit lab assistant (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, WAMay 4, 2015
This school was perfect for me it helped me find who I am and helped me grow as a person. It also taught me a lot about how a person can learn more than they think could be possible.
Pros
environment
Cons
Homework
Productive and Friendly work environment
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  AberdeenJanuary 18, 2015
I assist students with questions about lab hours, computer functions, printer functions.
Whenever I cannot provided a student with an answer to a specific question I generally inquire more information so that I can better assist someone in the future.
Rewarding experience
Human Resource Office Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, WAOctober 10, 2013
I enjoyed going to work everyday at the Human Resource Office. The staff were friendly and easy to get along with and very helpful. I enjoyed my secretarial duties. I enjoyed escorting job canidates to their interviews. Overall, I enjoyed helping people.
Pros
rewarding, good pay and part-time
Cons
temporary
Student Activities Coordinators Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, WAJune 29, 2012
It was an awesome place to work but they are now out of business.
A casual and relaxed atmosphere, but productive.
Ilwaco, WA (Former Employee) –  Clerical AssistantNovember 6, 2011
Since this is a Community College, It was gratifying to help all kinds of students to further their education or get a new start on life.