For more than 25 years, we've been the best value in haircuts. Great Clips started in 1982 with
two salons in Minneapolis. Today, we have more than 2,800 salons conveniently located
throughout the United States and Canada, making us the world’s largest salon brand. We believe
the quality of nearly 25,000 Great Clips stylists and the value we provide are what keep our brand
at the top.
The Manager’s No. 1 job at Great Clips is to get customers to return to the salon for their next
visit and to lead a team of stylists. To do this job, Great Clips General Managers genuinely
connect with our customers and employees. Even in our fast-paced environment, the time spent
with our customers and employees is an experience not just a haircut.
Why Great Clips?
*Great Pay and Benefits
*Flexibility, Full- or Part-time
*Excellent Paid Hands-on Training
*Leadership and Growth Opportunities
We welcome inquires from confident, professional people who are motivated to work as a team to
connect with our customers and deliver great cuts.
- Current cosmetology, barber or manager license as required by state regulations.
- Commitment to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Dedication to great customer service.
- Ability to listen and understand what the customer wants.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively resolve customer issues.
- Skill to use a computer to track customer information.
- Effective employee management skills - recruiting, training, development, motivation and
- Ability to lead a team committed to company goals and values.
- Ability to present internally and externally.
- Ability to read English
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) primarily at or above the shoulder.
- Standing: particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Lifting: up to 35 lbs.
- Repetitive Motions: Substantial movements (motions) of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers.
- Hazards: may include, but are not limited to, slipping.
- Frequent hand washing
So Walk Right in.
… to paid hands-on training. At Great Clips, we offer employees paid hands-on training to learn
advanced skills and the latest trends. Whether you are new to the business, an experienced, or
looking to brush up after being away for some time, our training programs will ensure you have
the skills you need to be successful.
Established in Minneapolis in 1982, Great Clips has grown to be the world's largest and fastest growing salon brand. There are more than...