Great Falls Clinic

Great Falls Clinic Employer Reviews

Management Stinks
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee), Great Falls, MTJanuary 23, 2014
Nice to for a career if you get the right management. Drs and patients are nice.
Fun place with people my age and travel was fun
Receptionist and nurses aide (Former Employee), Great Falls, MTOctober 29, 2013
Pros: benefits
I learned having a variety of people and responsibilities is fun.
Horrible administration
Admin/registration (Former Employee), Medical centerSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: in montana, job security
Cons: poor administrators
I enjoy the immediate people I work with but the administration is horrible. None of them out in the hours needed nor do they take ownership of their decisions if there is a bad outcome. Most of the employees are overworked and underpaid. Good job security since they will not fire you due to insane amours of work but it will be a very stressful environment.
I don't feel I am qualified to comment. There have been many changes since I left 3 years ago.
Scheduling and Receptionist Duties (Former Employee), Great Falls, MTJanuary 4, 2013
I do feel qualified to offer a review. There have been many changes in the 3 years since I left the clinic.
I worked with great people and truly enjoyed the patients.
Medical Receptionist/Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee), Great Falls, MTDecember 27, 2012
Pros: i was able to offer suggestions to help the practice run more efficiently, the management enjoyed or feedback, i had time to spend with patients.
The Great Falls Clinic is a place that puts patient care first. This was very comforting to me because that was the main reason I chose working in a medical environment. I did travel to reach our patients in remote areas of Montana on average of about 7 days a month. This made things a little more interesting. My hours were 8 am to about 5 pm except – more... for travel days which started as early as 5 am and could go until 7 pm. I had many responsibilities and the Doctor I worked for trusted me to handle quite a work load so that he could concentrate on the surgeries. That felt great. My co-workers were all unique and I enjoyed their differences. – less
Really great employees
IT Helpdesk Specialist (Former Employee), Great Falls, MTMarch 21, 2012
Pros: great employees
Cons: no job security and no raises for 5 years.
The employees are wonderful to work with. They are working with old equipment and outdated software but manage to work around the problems without too much complaining. The nurses work long, hard hours and haven't gotten raises in five years. They continue to hang in there and do their jobs with grace and accuracy.