Great Falls Clinic Employee Reviews in United States

Keyer (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTJanuary 26, 2016
I was an enjoyable place to work and I learned to key more each day. Working with my co-workers was the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part of the job was to do one duty of keying all day.
Pros
The had a cafeteria for lunches.
Cons
They downsized to many people
pain management
LPN (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTFebruary 29, 2016
Loved the job, but it closed down because the physician retired. It was fun and I learned a lot. The therapists were nice and the provider was amazing to work for.
Pros
team work
Cons
office is closed
Horrible administration
Admin/registration (Former Employee) –  Medical centerSeptember 12, 2013
I enjoy the immediate people I work with but the administration is horrible. None of them out in the hours needed nor do they take ownership of their decisions if there is a bad outcome. Most of the employees are overworked and underpaid. Good job security since they will not fire you due to insane amours of work but it will be a very stressful environment.
Pros
in montana, job security
Cons
poor administrators
Fun place to work; learned lots of new things
Registered Nurse I (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTOctober 11, 2014
Very busy practice. Worked 8am to 5pm and sometimes later. Saw as many as 20-25 patients daily. Assisted dr with any procedues. Triaged 3 busy phone lines. Helped with appts, called in rx refills, and called patients back with test results.
Pros
fun place, friendly people
Cons
pay not too competitive;
Really great employees
IT Helpdesk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTMarch 21, 2012
The employees are wonderful to work with. They are working with old equipment and outdated software but manage to work around the problems without too much complaining. The nurses work long, hard hours and haven't gotten raises in five years. They continue to hang in there and do their jobs with grace and accuracy.
Pros
great employees
Cons
no job security and no raises for 5 years.
I worked with great people and truly enjoyed the patients.
Medical Receptionist/Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTDecember 27, 2012
The Great Falls Clinic is a place that puts patient care first. This was very comforting to me because that was the main reason I chose working in a medical environment. I did travel to reach our patients in remote areas of Montana on average of about 7 days a month. This made things a little more interesting. My hours were 8 am to about 5 pm except for travel days which started as early as 5 am and could go until 7 pm. I had many responsibilities and the Doctor I worked for trusted me to handle quite a work load so that he could concentrate on the surgeries. That felt great. My co-workers were all unique and I enjoyed their differences.
Pros
i was able to offer suggestions to help the practice run more efficiently, the management enjoyed or feedback, i had time to spend with patients.
I don't feel I am qualified to comment. There have been many changes since I left 3 years ago.
Scheduling and Receptionist Duties (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTJanuary 4, 2013
I do feel qualified to offer a review. There have been many changes in the 3 years since I left the clinic.
Fun place with people my age and travel was fun
Receptionist and nurses aide (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTOctober 29, 2013
I learned having a variety of people and responsibilities is fun.
benefits
Good people
Administrative (Current Employee) –  MontanaJune 10, 2014
Great place with good people. I would recommend it. Wonderful professional atmosphere.
Management Stinks
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTJanuary 23, 2014
Nice to for a career if you get the right management. Drs and patients are nice.