We are an investment management company located in New York, and we are an educational, financial and multinational executive/manager employment immigrant service provider. As a result of our rapid growth, currently we are looking for several full-time assistant interns of our manager associates to join our journey of incoming business expansion. This role will allow you to gain a significant knowledge about business operations, financial statements and immigrant policies, you will have the opportunity build your career with our business growth.
This is an internship position, and its main responsibilities include document preparation, documents organization, and simple translations, etc. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner and able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and intensive working environment. The first month of the internship is un-paid, and then the intern will receive half of full salary on the second and the third month of the training program. After three months, the full time position will be granted based on the intern’s job performance during the training process, full-time position will be considered and arranged based on personal career goals.
We need one New York Bar Holder, working experience is not necessary.
H-1B Sponsor is available for excellent full-time employee.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the proofreading of documents
- Writing business proposals and conduct brief market report
- Collaborating financial statements, both in English and in Chinese
- Translating documents and organizing documents
- Building financial projections
- More managerial responsibilities are expected in full-time position
- Bachelor’s degree of U.S. universities.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Specifically MS excel) is required, Adobe Photoshop skill is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented, strong critical-thinker, team-player, and problem solver
- Must have a basic knowledge of business writing, accounting and finance concepts
- Experiences of writing business proposal, business plan, financial projection, market report and executive summaries; have basic understanding on organizational structures is a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and proofreading skills are required
- Must fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin
Indeed - 10 months ago