We are looking for confident, personable and motivated individuals with an existing Life Insurance License to join our life insurance department out of our Lenexa office. As a Great Plains Life Insurance Wholesaler, you will prospect for potential agents to serve and develop your own book of commission-able Life advisors from our extensive database of agent leads. Our most successful Life Insurance specialists have life insurance experience and are outstanding telemarketers who can build relationships and leverage them into business opportunities.
We are looking for experienced candidates with a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a strong work ethic. Our successful advisors come from a variety of professional backgrounds, including insurance sales and security-licensed advisors. Successful candidates will utilize their life insurance knowledge and their professional networks to develop and expand their client base and income opportunity at Great Plains.
Specific requirements for the Life Insurance sales position include:
- Life Insurance License - Mandatory
- 2+ years of life insurance sales experience - No Exceptions
- Committed to telemarketing effort
- Must have knowledge and experience with IUL, SPL products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills MS Office Suite and database navigation
As a member of our life wholesale team, you will have the tools you need in order to build your own base of client agents, including top rated Life Insurance companies.
Your basic responsibilities will include:
- Making telemarketing recruiting and sales calls
- Providing illustrations, closing and executing sales transactions
- Servicing existing agent clients and their life case development needs
Benefits/compensation package available to you includes:
- Outstanding commission/bonus opportunity for $100K++, draw
- Health, dental and vision insurance (50% paid for employee after 90 days)
- 401(k) plus employer match of up to 3.50% after one year