GREAT PLAINS LEASING Employee Reviews

great job that never felt like work
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Wilton, CTNovember 21, 2014
Great Plains Leasing is a good company in which to work. I worked for the company for over 5 years and never had an issue that wasn't addressed to satisfaction.
Very Unorganized and unprofessional
Part Time (Current Employee), Washington DCFebruary 10, 2013
It seems the company Human resource department is too busy trying not to work with employees, that they forget that is why they are there. The HR department does not know HR. Overall a Very unorganized, uneducated place to work with.
A company with integrity
Manufacturer's Representative (Current Employee), Wilton, CTJanuary 18, 2013
Great Plains Leasing, also known as Blue Buffalo, is committed to providing the highest quality nutrition to dogs and cats. The company's primary means of market penetration is through the use of Manufacturer's Representatives, or "Pet Detectives," who are carefully selected and well trained. A "Pet Detective" position is part time, and primarily involves weekend work. Blue Buffalo is committed to helping their representatives achieve a healthy balance between their professional and personal growth.

February 10, 2013

This forum is for the company review on employment, not the product they make. Do I have the wrong area?

Great company to work for.
Pet Nutritionist/Merchandiser (Current Employee), Stowe, PAApril 6, 2012
Great company to work for. Work around your own schedule. My manager is great and helpful.
Very fast, exciting environment.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Elmira, NYFebruary 1, 2012
Pros: met new and exciting people, learned how to interact with consumers
I enjoyed my time with this company. My job was with them was fun and I enjoyed going to work with them.