Great Plains Oilfield Rental

Great Plains Oilfield Rental Employer Reviews

Rigging up out in the oil fields
Water Technician (Current Employee), Canton, OHFebruary 24, 2013
This company is a temp agency through Chesapeake Energy. I do a great deal of hard labor and work long hours in the fields, but I enjoy my crew members and the pay is great. It's a very safe working environment.
long days, no communication, horrible management, good pay
field tech (Current Employee), canton officeFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: pay, easy work (most of the time)
Cons: management, lies, no values, no care for hourly employees
I like the job, its easy work for the most part. You will encounter poor management, long hours and too much safety that doesn't really do they're job. The pay is good, but when you have to drive 1 1/2 hours one way, every day and then be declined a hotel room, it takes a toll on you. Management hates each other and doesn't communicate enough. Stay – more... away from the Ohio offices, unless you want no room to advance, and if you do become a supervisor dont expect any different pay. – less
long and hard work days with very rewarding pay.
Field Technician (Former Employee), Buckhannon, WVJanuary 8, 2013
Great pay and benefits. Long hours and overnight stays. Knew very little about the kind of work, but was trained very well and learned a whole lot. Became crew leader after a year and was considered supervisor. Became crew operator for equipment.
oilfield production
Field Technician (Current Employee), Sayre, PAJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: great bentifits
Cons: long days
transfer water to frack sites for production of natural gas.
operation of pumps.
Informative job experience
Operations Technician (Former Employee), Buckhannon, WVSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: sometimes a stressful workload
Even though this position was very busy most days, the feel of accomplishment it gave me was fantastic. I learned a lot about another side of the oil and gas industry that I knew little about. I am a hands on learner, mostly, and enjoyed making decisions and changes to daily operations with management and other co-workers. The hardest part of this job – more... was dealing with lack of communication from others, but once that was addressed, things were improved. Working here was most enjoyable when everything clicked. My co-workers and I all got along greatly and worked very well together in our individual duties. – less
Operations Technician (Current Employee), Buckhannon, WVSeptember 17, 2012
GPOR has a great team of Managers. This is a company with a lot to offer. Training, benefits, and compensation are fantastic. I really liked my co-workers and the team as a whole were productive, fun and upbeat!
Water Transfer
Field technician (Former Employee), Mansfield, PAApril 10, 2012
Absolutely loved the company, the down fall was I was not hired directly, I was hired through a temp agency, which the job didnt last long, and it was very dissapointing. If I had the chance to go back, I would in a heart beat. Great company to work for.