Great River Energy Employee Review

View all Great River Energy reviews

All sorts of jobs
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNJuly 25, 2014
While I worked for Great River Engergy, I was a jack of all trades. I did everything from answer phones, sort and deliver mail, buyer projects and also got to help out in the company restaurant.

Other Great River Energy Employee Reviews

Good company, Great benefits!
Instrumentation Technician (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, MNFebruary 23, 2018
We diagnose and replace bad motors, fans, and pumps. We work with HMI and computers to help us problem solve and find a solution. We replace relays, switches, and devices as needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the system is down and we all work together to get it back up and running smoothly.
Pros
Good 401k, Health Insurance, good work life balance
Cons
Can be called into work on weekends and Holidays
Best company and employees that I ever worked with in over 30 years working!
Human Resources Business Partner/Labor Relations (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJanuary 2, 2018
Typical day at work included reading. answering and sending e-mails and talking on the phone to internal and external contacts about current projects. I learned how to prioritize effectively at GRE and a whole lot about electric utilities. Management is the best that I have ever worked for, regularly communicating with all employees by one of the many forms of communication.
One aspect that I was very impressed with, was top management's accessibility to employees, including staying after the meeting to answer any missed employees' questions.
I have only praise to offer to the management and the GRE employees and I THOROUGHLY enjoyed my employment at GRE.
Pros
Management, employees, location, training, delegated responsibility
Cons
Work load at times was difficult to manage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Great River Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4