GreatAmerica Financial Services

GreatAmerica Financial Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Awesome place to learn, grow and stay.
Director of Marketing, CDG (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 22, 2017
GreatAmerica is a company that truly cares for its people. My favorite part is how much GreatAmerica supports each individual to find a role at the company that allows them to use their strengths and their passions. I have personally benefited from this, starting in a role that I liked and was good at, to the role I’m in today that I love and have the opportunity to excel at.
I get to come to work every day and work with really smart, driven people to create marketing materials, campaigns and branding that helps us attract new customers. Our innovative culture allows me to find new and exciting ways to accomplish that.
Pros
Growth Opportunities, Benefits, Leadership, Culture, People
Cons
Little Flexibility With Working Remote
Amazing Culture & Growth Opportunities
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 21, 2017
I am approaching my sixth year with GreatAmerica and I can honestly say I don't see myself working anywhere else. From day one, the environment just felt different here. Everyone genuinely cares about each other and people enjoy coming to work each day. Our leadership team is very motivational and they do a lot to show care for and to give back to our employees. GreatAmerica offers a very fast paced and collaborative work environment.

In summary, at GreatAmerica you aren't just a number, you have an opportunity to make a difference and there are many opportunities to grow in your career.
Pros
Great benefits, monthly bonus, team-based environment, fast-paced, opportunities for growth
Great Culture, Great People
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 21, 2017
I have never worked for a company that dedicates itself so much to their culture and making sure they obtain the right people. In doing this though GreatAmerica has achieved something that is hard to describe. They have created an atmosphere where people genuinely like to come to work and interact with customers. We make time for fun, strive for excellence, and create opportunities for growth. When starting at GreatAmerica almost 1 year ago it never felt like I was starting a new job, it felt as though I was starting my career. GreatAmerica encourages growth and fosters development. I had never experienced an employer that invested so much into each individual employee's success. I would recommend GreatAmerica to anyone that has the desire to strive for greatness, look at the whole picture, and start a career.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GreatAmerica Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5