GREATER LAWRENCE EDUCATIONAL COLLABORATIVE Employee Reviews

service many children in need
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAJuly 20, 2016
The Greater Lawrence Educational collaborative provides wonderful services to a wide spectrum of special needs children
Behavorial/Transitional School
Instructional Assistant (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MAMay 22, 2013
At GLEC we assist adolescents with daily routines and skills to help transition them into adulthood.
Satisfaction performing my job duties
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MADecember 28, 2012
Every day was different. There were many programs which I worked with directly. I worked side by side with the director of the program. I also worked closely with the students attending the school. It was a school for special needs students.

Co-workers all worked as a team. Our number one priority was keeping students safe.

Hardest part of the position was dealing with students with deep depression problems.

Enjoyable part of the position was forming a deep bond with all the students.
Pros
solving major problems on a daily basis with the "team"..other staff.
Cons
no cons
Fun workplace
Afterschool Program Coordinator/Home Trainer (Current Employee) –  methuen, maAugust 29, 2012
A typical day of work is non-existent here. Everyday you face new challenges and new accomplishments.I have learned a lot working here, such as what Autism is, ABA, encouraged me to go get my master's degree. Management-fair, the directors are helpful, encouraging,and focused. Co-worker's-the best! The hardest part of the job, I think, is changing policies like a revolving door. The most enjoyable part of my job-working with the kids and making a difference.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GREATER LAWRENCE EDUCATIONAL COLLABORATIVE. Our community is ready to answer.

GREATER LAWRENCE EDUCATIONAL COLLABORATIVE Reviews by Location