Greater Lawrence Family Health Center

Greater Lawrence Family Health Center Employer Reviews

Pharmacy not the best place to work!
Former Pharmacy Cashier (Former Employee), Lawrence, MAAugust 8, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, great clients/patients
Cons: short breaks if any, no room for advancement, to many personal preferences with staff, lack of raises, too much work load to little recognition and acknowledgement, if you leave on a medical leave, maternity leave or personal you might not have a job when you return, manager "i wont say her name" has a terrible attitude, horrible way of speaking to staff and approaching them, she can be very nasty not only to employees but to client's as well
Management is not so professional. To many employee preferences. They don't acknowledge employees hard workand ddedication not only within the working area but with customers/ patients neither. False promises of room for advancement. And so much more!
Not a good place to work
Finance (Former Employee), Methuen, MAJune 11, 2014
Pros: professional office, flexible schedule.
Cons: management disconnected from others, no raises in years, good work not acknowledged.
Former employee. At times excessive work load, promised help that never transpired. Stressful situations. Enjoyed coworkers, not management.
Could be better
Pharmacy Cashier (Current Employee), Lawrence, MAMay 20, 2014
Cons: short breaks, insurance lacks
The job isn't bad , the management could use some improvement. Employees should get much more acknowledgment of their good work and advancement should not be so hard.
Exellent
Risk Reduction Counselor (Former Employee), Lawrence, MADecember 23, 2013
great benefits , great people , room for advancement, I would recommend this place !
Productive workplace
Pharmacy Refill Representative (Current Employee), Lawrence MAJuly 23, 2013
Medication refills, Prior Authorizations, Patient customer service, Phone calls
Productive with patients
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Lawrence, MAJuly 21, 2013
punch in at 7:40am, clean rooms that my provider and I are working out of for the day, clean my rooms, stock my rooms, check my weekly assignments, check my schedule, bring in patient, triage patients such as take their vitals, chief complaint. I enjoy working with my co-workers, We all work as a team. The hardest part of my job is having the provider – more... stay on time so our other patients are seen and satisfied with a timely of manner. I enjoy knowing that patients leave the clinic satisfied (mostly our pediatrics). – less
office setting
Pharmacy Refill Representative (Current Employee), 401 griffin brook, methuen MaJuly 12, 2013
A typical day at work consist of going to my respective site every morning to pick up any overnight faxes for refill requests. once done, report to my new site (in methuen) and enter refill requests into EMR and routing the notes to respective clinician. the company is very flexible.
Orderly
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), South Lawrence, MAJune 4, 2012
All of the staff there are very friendly and try to make you most comfortable when you first arrive there. Its generally a friendly enviorment to work in although you cant completley trust the managment.
Productive and professional work enviornment
HIV Case Manager (Former Employee), Lawrence, MAMay 10, 2012
Set up appointments with client's
Helped client's with their services
Worked with great people