Executive Assistant/Communications Specialist
Greater Midwest Financial Group, a premier independent wealth management firm, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Communications Specialist.
Primary Duties: Provide executive assistance to 3 partners, manage the office calendar (internal and external meetings), compose correspondence, facilitate communication for clients and staff, manage both incoming and outgoing emails, and receptionist duties.
We are seeking an individual who has the following qualifications:
- 5 year executive administrative/client service experience, securities experience a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization, as well as clients
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize your daily schedule
- Ability to deal with an environment that changes based on both the client’s needs as well as the Senior Planner/CEO’s schedule
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Professional stature
GMFG offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please email resume and salary requirements.