Green Bank Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It’s good days and bad days
Loan Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 16, 2017
Overall, Green Bank is an awesome place to be employed. However, the downside is you will indure people who are lazy, inadequate readers, and some “know it alls.” Simple duties some times are not executed by the appropriate employees, so you may get stuck doing someone else’s work on top of your heavy work load. Now you do have some very hard workers here at Green Bank who solely focus on quality instead of quantity.

Majority of the management team is over worked and unpaid in my opinion, however you know what you signed up for when you take on any type of managerial roles. Some managers are easier to get along with than others, certain banking officers and their assistants know how to play both sides of the fence and could possibly “fix” the truth to work out in their favor. Communication is a major key working here I’ve learned over the years, but some of the managers need a little more help with their communication skills and how the approach their fellow colleagues.
Pros
Benefits, Monthly Birthday Celebrations, Some kind colleagues, and PTO Requests
Cons
Managerial Team, Communication, Sales Team (Banking Officers)
Best Customer Service
Head Teller/ CRM (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 18, 2017
The people here make the Bank. The customer service they offer is what makes it such a wonderful place for customer to do their banking. Its a place where everyone knows your name.
Love my job
Business & Private Banking Assistant, Bank Officer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 1, 2017
Green Bank provides customers with personalized service and the love of everyone jobs reflects with how the treat anyone from their clients down to their very last employee. I have also learned a great deal from working at Green Bank. I enjoyed expanding my knowledge in the many areas of lending and hope to continue with my tenure with the company.
Retail side is the worst side to work for at Green Bank
CSR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 7, 2016
The Retail side of Green Bank does not promote you they like to keep you where you are, no opportunity for growth on the retail side of Green Bank.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
No room to grow on Retail side
Green Bank
New Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TXMay 10, 2016
Good environment. Great hours and co-workers. Easy job once you get the hang of it. It can sometimes be slow and get a little boring depending on your location.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Sometimes solow
Very pleasant place to work.
Warehouse Lending Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 25, 2013
I enjoy working at Green Bank, as well as Sterling & Whitney Bank. For me it not the companies it is not having job security from beening laidoff.