• Green B.E.A.N. Delivery - An online service that provides fresh produce and groceries to Midwest communities. through its network of local farmers and artisans. We provide a year round service that gives our members a healthy alternative to conventional grocery stores. We currently serve both the Greater Cincinnati and Indianapolis communities.
• Tiny Footprint Distribution - Providing distribution of locally made food products to retail stores. Tiny Footprint is a low carbon footprint company that provides a platform for growth to local farmers and food artisans. We tackle the issue of local food distribution and work hard to get healthy local products onto grocery store shelves.
• Cool School Lunch - Our latest project takes a creative approach to dealing with the issue of childhood obesity and unhealthy lunch programs. Cool School Lunch was formed in 2010 and has just hired on staff nutritionist Elizabeth Blessing. During the 2010-11 School year we will provide educational institutions an online ordering platform for wholesale fruit and vegetable purchases. For 2011-12 we are developing a website for ordering and delivering school lunches.
• Farm to Kitchen Foods - Farm to Kitchen Foods develops "food that makes you feel good! Executive Chef Brandon Hamilton creates healthy food with a focus on local and organic ingredients. Farm to Kitchen Foods was started because Green B.E.A.N Delivery couldn't find certain local products we thought should be available to our community. Two years later Farm to Kitchen Foods has several retail outlets and a full product line.
• The Feel Good Farm - Don't forget that food comes from a farm! Our certified organic farming operation grows a variety of crops that are utilized in our Green B.E.A.N. Delivery Bins. In the summer of 2010 we cultivated 8 acres. In 2011 we plan on "growing" and planting more crops for our members' enjoyment.
We are passionate about LOCAL and SUSTAINABLE FOOD! – less–ZoomInfo