Green Key Resources Employee Reviews

Excellent organization
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 15, 2017
I've been working with Green Key as a contract employee for over a year now and my experience has been nothing but wonderful. Abbey, in particular, has provided exceptional service in securing me contracts with reputable organizations consistently. I highly recommend Green Key Resources for your job search.
Super Helpful
Data Entry Clerk (Temp) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 13, 2017
They were really responsive and super helpful. They found me a job that was super great and the people there were really friendly. If you are looking for a temp job I recommend Green Key resources!
Productive and fun workplace
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 5, 2017
I loved working at Green Key because everyone worked harmoniously toward a common goal, while keeping the atmosphere very laid-back and fun. My coworkers were constantly joking around, while also getting all of their responsibilities accomplished.
Good company
Assembly/Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 22, 2017
Work days were always good, you always learned something new about different material we ran during the day The job wasn't difficult to learn or do. The most enjoyable part of the day was making production
Registered Nurse in Elder Care (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYFebruary 14, 2017
I have had a positive experience working with Green Key. The job placement has been positively rewarding. The staff is accessible and responsive.
Casual Environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 20, 2017
Nice place to work right out of college, you learn a lot of skills that you can take with you anywhere.It is an open concept office so it can get very distracting but you are still expected to work hard. They have unrealistic expectations of phone call quota.
Professional Agency with Lucrative Clients
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 15, 2016
My experience at Green Key Resources was very pleasurable. I worked with a highly talented recruiter who was diligent, proactive and consistent. He sent me out on 3 interviews in one day. I was hired that same evening. If you want the Best go to Green Key Resources!!!
Pros
Professional, Great Clients, Follow-Through, Quick Placement
Cons
not applicable
Great
Various temp (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2016
Great for getting a foot in the door through many assignments and very professional people to work with. You meet other people that work for the same agency and you build connections with them. A great source for networking.
Poor recruiter
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 4, 2016
Never can talk with the payroll dept. No live person only faxi ng.

After you start work they communication stop

Need to clean house
Productive and a great place to work.
Admin Coord/Executive Asst/HRIS Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 11, 2016
Great place to work, recruiters work extremely hard and diligent to find permanent placement with comparable pay. Green Key Resources also have a great referral policy.
Business Support Specialist
business support specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 28, 2015
Green Key is a great place to work. Everyone that I have come across were very pleasant and friendly. I worked with Abbey who always gave me an update on my temp position. She always checked up on me to see how I was doing. If it wasn't a temp position, I would continue to work for this company.
Professional but relaxed.
Executive Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 27, 2015
From the day I walked in and talked to a recruiter, until the day I started a new job three months later, Green Key was looking out for me. Someone from the office called at least once a week to see if I had found anything and update me on positions they had gotten in that week - even it they weren't in the location I had said I was looking. I signed up with seven different agencies, and I may have heard from each of them once more during the period I was looking for a job. I would highly recommend Green Key to anyone looking for a job - permanent or temporary.
Pros
Extremely professional and interested in me.
Cons
Not applicable.
Temp company
Data Entry / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 28, 2015
Greenkey is a good temp company with many temp opportunities. They are a good place to find work when you are between permanent positions. The recruiter I dealt with was very nice and always tried to help me find employment.
Pros
Many temp opportunities
Cons
No healthcare benefits
Helpful recruiters and wonderful job placement!!!
Installation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  HicksvilleFebruary 2, 2015
I worked with the temporary staffing department on and off for a few years when I was finishing my degree and working in between jobs. Weekly pay and helpful staff made Greenkey a grest agency to work with/for. The staff touched base often and 5 months ago placed me with an amazing company! Thank you Green key for helping me find the perfect fit!!!
Pros
easily accessible recruiters, weekly pay, friendly staff
“Great company to put your foot through the door! ”
Executive Administrative (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 29, 2015
Green Key is a great company to work for. There is a ton of growth potential and training provided to employees. The environment is fun, vibrant and professional. This company rewards hard work and talent. There are great opportunities for everyone in this company. I would highly recommend if you really want to work.
Pros
Ethical, Professional, Fast Paced, High Energy, weekly pay, great communication
Temp Agency
Data Entry/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
Worked with Green Key for a some time now. All work has been per diem. Some long term jobs, some short term (only long term jobs on resume). Locations change from job to job.
Pros
Helpful staff keeps you in mind, pay is decent.
Cons
Can be inconsistent in scheduling, long term jobs aren't common, no permenant work.
A Great Place to Work!
Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 30, 2014
Green Key Resources has proven to be the ideal place for me to launch my postgraduate career. The employees I’ve had the pleasure of working with are diverse, ranging from recent college grads to professionals with their Master’s degrees, but they share a common drive and sense of purpose. I was initially hired as a Researcher, with the goal of transitioning into a Recruiter role, which has really allowed me to learn my way around the recruiting industry. I am confident that once I do transition into a Recruiter role, the mentorship and training I’ve gained will make me well equipped to succeed. This is definitely an environment in which self-starters are able to thrive.
Pros
Work/life balance, employees, culture
Cons
N/a
Great and helpful managers
RECRUITING/ ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Good place for people right out of college who know they want to recruit for a living
The worst agency EVER
Temp (Former Employee) –  New york, nySeptember 8, 2014
The idiots here play games with you, make you come back and forth to their office a zillion times, and WHOOPS that job was already taken, and SO FAST. Total cARp
Pros
Cons
many many many
Green Key is a great Staffing Firm to work for.
PROGRAM ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 18, 2014
Green Key is a great Staffing Firm to work for. The process of getting hired was very easy and fast. This is a great company and one of the top staffing firms in the DC area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Green Key Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4