Green Tree Servicing

Green Tree Servicing Employee Reviews

High learning curve with lots of pressure to obtain goals.
Single Point of Contact Supervisor (Former Employee), MinnesotaJune 11, 2015
Pros: Team attitude
Cons: Month End Pressure
Google Green and CFPB the recent lawsuit will tell you all you need to know. Green Tree mistreated their homeowners due to poor practices and most employees being unsure how to process modifications or short sales to avoid foreclosure.
Mortgage Collection
Collections Manager, Call Center Operations (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 7, 2015
Cons: Not consistent
Managed a group of 8-10 collectors.
Reviewed and coached the collectors on recorded calls, investor's guidelines and company's policies.
Great environment and training provided.
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 5, 2015
● Provide customer service, such as limited instructions on proceeding with claims or referrals to auto repair facilities or local contractors.
● Organize or work with detailed office or warehouse records, using computers to enter, access, search or retrieve data.
● Calculate amount of claim.

● Post or attach information to claim file.

● Assisting with claims process and documentation.

● Assisting with escrow accounts in relation to insurance and taxes.

● Completing in call notes

● Referrals for in house refinance and insurance

● Assumptions and subordination info and progress.

● Front end collections and payment processing.

● Maintaining and updating borrower contact information
Goal Oriented Environment
Collections Manager (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJune 3, 2015
Pros: Bonuses
Cons: Employment was not stable.
I learned how to succeed and meet every challenge set before me with the help of my team mates.

The management staff needed mentoring training to assist them with their leadership abilities.
Great Company
Loan Servicing Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 2, 2015
Flexible hours, great training, managers willing to assist in answering any questions and the friendly environment makes you feel like a family.
Quality Monitoring Specialist (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 28, 2015
Great place to work and excel. I would recommend to anyone searching for employment. If you are working in collections, you have really good bonuses and team lunches. As a quality monitoring specialists has a very consistent schedule and job is not stressful at all.
Awful Place to Work
Underwriter (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 25, 2015
Pros: Bonuses and overtime
Cons: Unrealistic Job Duty Requirements
I worked for Green Tree for 2 years. They're unorganized, place unrealistic demands on their employees and the team leads show favoritism, including management. The pay was good because of the overtime and bonuses, but you've got to do triple flips to get a full bonus. They set unrealistic goals that you're required to meet every month and will find the smallest error to penalize you so they don't – more... have to pay the full bonus. The work demands are so overwhelming and stressful that you're bound to make a mistake every once in awhile. They want you to multi-task by answering all the phone calls, making the required number of calls a day, plus collect documents, plus underwrite. If you miss a phone call, you're dinged for that and mind you the phones are ringing non-stop. The favoritism comes into play when certain people are not required to answer the phones which makes it more difficult for you to get your own work done. It's no wonder the borrowers hate Green Tree. When you have unhappy employees, that attitude permeates down to the customers. It used to be an enjoyable place to work, but not anymore. People are leaving and seeking employment elsewhere. – less
Productive and fun place to work
Escrow Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TxMay 15, 2015
Pros: Fun place to work
Cons: Healthcare
Analysis and research loans, Update system with updated information. Managements and co workers were fun people to work with.
Company's going down!
Single Point of Contact Manager (Former Employee), Irving TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: monthly bonus
Cons: Work overload
To sum this company up, in the beginning there was much growth and advancement. I was promoted to manager after only being there for 6 months. But things began to decline as the company never met goals set forth by investors, employees we being terminated on a regular basis, managerial duties were change to include them being collectors as well as managing them.
Fast past, must meet and exceed number.
Underwriter (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 10, 2015
Pros: After overtime and bonus money was good and helping people.
Cons: long hours
Goals had to be met and exceded. Sometimes lots of mandatory overtime. management was not aware of system issues wish made the job slow and harder.
Not the best company
Account Representative (Former Employee), Columbia,SCMay 9, 2015
You did not get a notice of change until the last minute, not the best place to work a lot of drama but the money was great. The hardest part of the job was getting customers on the phone.
Single Point of Contact (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 7, 2015
Green Tree is hustle and Bust yet there is a overwhelming since of community. Commission here is great! If you are seeking a professional or even a semi professional work environment this is not the job for you. Still there are great members of the staff at the region 16 location. If you work hard there is room for advancement. Management could use some tweaking overall its an ok place to be employed.
I've enjoyed working for Green Tree
Facility Manager/Project Management (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 1, 2015
I've enjoyed working for Green Tree for 13 years. I'm currently exploring other opportunities due to the company's restructure.
Overall a good place to work
Net/SQL Developer (Current Employee), irving,txApril 29, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with dedicated employees. The work is grueling but rewarding. GT has expanded rapidly and is experiencing the growing pains that all companies experience under those circumstances.
Not Fun
Account Manager (Current Employee), Tempe, AZApril 13, 2015
Green tree is a very bad company to work with. Upper management is so horrible. They do not like to reward there employees for the hard work they put it.
Lack of leadership, disorganized, and unclear defined goals
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 13, 2015
This is a company that needs establish a more define goals and roles. The culture is very political and there were no real effort that senior vp take to correct their manager's behaviors. My role was defined as an analyst when I started, but what the task assigned was clearly of a IT developer.
Cool
Default Services Specialist (Current Employee), Irving, TXApril 7, 2015
I had the time of my lfe working here and making a lot of money until the crash then went from $15000 A MONTH TO $2,000 OTHER THAN THAT ITS A GOOD JOB
Good Experience
Front End Collector (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 2, 2015
Green Tree is a great company.Typical day at work would be on the phone all day everyday. Co workers are great. Management could use a bit more work.
Loved the atmosphere but not the lack of management
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Rapid City SDApril 1, 2015
Pros: Paid vacation and wonderful benefits
Cons: limited bathroom breaks and poorly managed
I really enjoyed helping the customers who called in. It gives you a certain satisfaction to know that you were able to resolve their issue. The only part of the job that I did not like was the fact that the supervisor was rarely there and scarcely offered assistance where it was needed. I appreciated the fact that the company set goals for all employees and that each employee was held accountable for their own goals. The goals were set high and were difficult to reach however not unobtainable. My co-workers were great and as a matter of fact I still remain in contact with some of them. I learned a lot working at Green Tree Servicing and if I knew I could count on the management to carry their weight I would happily go back.
Balanced atmosphere
Account Specialist/Account Receivables Management (Former Employee), Painesville, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Bonuses
Cons: Laid off
Worked with great peers as well as helped many customers. I was on the phone most of the day trying to help resolve their accounts with payment plans, settlements and negotiate terms of a new contract. Management approved the deals and helped ensure laws would be abidded by. I started to train other employees.The hardest part of my job was I could not help everyone. I could only help the customers that wanted to help themselves. The easiest part was talking and negotiating because of my ability and kowledge of what my intentions are with the customer.

1 2 3 4 5

About Green Tree Servicing

Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home – Read more

Green Tree Servicing Salaries