Green Tree Servicing Employee Reviews in United States

A great company to work for. It is a company with a passion for the elderly and providing excellent mental health in nursing home facilities.
Billing Manager (Current Employee) –  Massillon, OHAugust 19, 2016
I would oversee the entire billing process to Medicare and other third parties, as well as provide customer service to providers, patients and nursing home facilities. I dealt with ROI, appeals, denial resolution, medical necessity, medical record requests, and much more. I manage a wonderful group of employees who care very much about the product they put out.
Pros
Very flexible schedule, allowed me to work from home.
Cons
No room for advancement.
agressive enviroment
Mortgage Collector (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 18, 2016
agressive job enviroment

management only does not coach to assit clients in what they need just hard collections

management only concerned with call volume and tiers 1-3 being collected
Pros
health benefits
Na
Default Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 9, 2016
Typical day at work, very unorganized,

what I learned little or no direction,

revolving door.

Unhappy employees

Co workers were cool
challenging, fun, diverse,
Real Estate Owned Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 23, 2016
Awesome growth opportunity and ongoing skill building and strengthening. Allowed to work independently, make own decisions with managing workload and meeting sales goals.
Pros
great commission bonus, supportive, challenging, fun
Cons
at times the workload was very heavy
Very stressful.
Default Escalation Lead (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2016
I worked for GreenTree and found the environment very stressful and demanding beyond what I thought was appropriate. The demands put on the employees for production in my opinion were not realistic. I at one point was working greater than 15 hours overtime per week that started to encroach on my family life but there was an unmentioned demand from management. I resigned from GreenTree without securing employment due to these unrealistic demands. The management team was not as professional as they should have been but that is merely my opinion which is of course subjective. The ability to advance was not there either and I believe I was held back because I did not "mesh" with the current managements team thought process. There was a huge segregation of management and employees and unprofessionalism. I would not work for GreenTree again because I feel the company has no regard for their employees or finding a work/life balance.
Pros
Salary was acceptable
Cons
Demands to work long hours with regard for the employees homelife
Good benifts
Account Manager/SPOCOctober (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOJuly 13, 2016
Stressful work place. Long hours and lots of overtime. Good bonus potential. Long term management team. Good team building.
loss mit
Loss Mitigation Rep/ Foreclosure Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2016
Prepared and followed target goals and maintained a proper queue at all times.Prepared records of loan, prepared loan modifications and obtained required title endorsements.
job
Sr Business Analyst for Client Mgmt (Current Employee) –  Las Colinas, TXJune 27, 2016
Its okay place to work for but no job growth. I would like to work for a company that has more job growth. I believe knowledge is power. So I am looking to see what opportunities are out there
Pros
distance was close
Cons
no growth
Long Hours
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 6, 2016
Great company but not the best company for me. Life was all work and you barely had personal time for yourself. They had goals
N/a
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 19, 2016
Great company company closed 2014 in April. Great manager gave it his all. Over 100 processors on the floor. Wish it would have lasted longer
Good management staff
cna (Current Employee) –  Mt. Vernon, ILApril 17, 2016
Nice place to work but no room for advancement. A lot of heavy lifting and assisting residents with ADL's. I love my residents and I enjoy working with them and their families.
Learning Experience
Mortgage Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2016
Greentree was a wonderful place to work. Management was very friendly and understanding. The hardest part of the job was the challenge. Overall it was most enjoyable and went by fast due to the fast work pace of the job.
Family
Account Solution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 19, 2016
Green Tree did not have much room for advancement but the VP Over the Department did the best he could to make it enjoyable
Pros
bonus
Cons
long hour and pay was not compensated well for the hours worked
company went under
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Copiague, NYFebruary 16, 2016
It was fun to work for greentree but finally home depot figured out that they pay their own employees a good salary and they don't need us.
fun environment
Mortgage Collector (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 12, 2016
if your knew to collections it's a good place to begin. Steady incoming and outbound calling. It's a good start to learn more of the auto industry.
Company was down sizing
Escrow Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 23, 2016
This work place was efficient at the time in my life and it was time for a change, The Management was not able to work with other to have a fair work place, It was time to move on and seek other adventures.
Pros
Hours, Good Benifits
Cons
Management not acceptable
Mortgage Collector II
Mortgage Collector II (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 30, 2015
Typical work day included email follow up regarding servicing question in regards to the refinance process and the customer often contacted and wanted o inquire about the approval. I would perform these duties while making outbound phone calls to delinquent customers in my pipeline. Management was good but aggressive at the same time, communication was an area on improvement for management and changes implemented. The staff at Greentree was very professional and polite and hard working as well. The hardest part of my job was informing a customer about a denial that was received. The best part of my job was informing the customer they in fact were approved and we could save the home loan with a better loan structure.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
demanding hours on holidays
Not Recommended
Loss Mitigation Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 29, 2015
Unrealistic expectations. Required to collect documents, underwrite files, answer never-ending incoming calls and make required number of calls all at the same time. It's impossible to focus on underwriting files when the phones never stop ringing. If you make a mistake you're reprimanded and lose a part of your bonus. The goals are set so high that you're stressed out trying to meet them. If you don't meet your goals, you're reprimanded and criticized. Horrible place. They can't keep people and wonder why. Managers and team leaders are partial and show favoritism. Very critical to the least favorites and ignore or make excuses for their favorites.
Pros
Bonuses were good if you can make the full amount without penalties.
Cons
Stressful, stressful, stressful.
very restrictive
Real Estate and Mobile Home Collector (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 26, 2015
very restrictive co worker hard to know managers hard to get to know hardest part of job micro managed great faciliey days were long because of way unit was run
Pros
location of offfice
Cons
short lunch
Awesome staff and awesome incenitive program
SPOC-Back End Mortgage Collector (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 7, 2015
A typical day at Green Tree is pretty productive. The managers and directors are helpful and informative, and the team members are also there to help anyone in need. There's always positive feedback.

2.7