Green Tree Servicing Employee Reviews

Very stressful enviornment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 26, 2017
I made a lot of money here but the environment was very stressful and not professional at all. I was forced to work overtime without being told that would be a requirement.
They tricked me into working there!
Mortgage Services (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXJuly 2, 2017
Honestly I enjoy customer service work that's why I work in the industry. Green Tree lied to my face. Told me I was a cs agent. GT is a collections agency for mortgage loans. Nothing wrong with collections position of that's what you desire. But!! Let's not lie to your employees b4 there first day of work!!
Pros
Largest servicer in the US.. Job security
Cons
Flighty company.. got where they r bc of mortgage crisis. My opinion
loved the outdoors
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Inyokern, CAJune 26, 2017
enjoyed working outdoors, the work was repetitive and simple I loved the fact everyone new there daily tasks and everyone worked as a team. everyone seemed to understand the goal as a team
Outdoors, self paced, good pay.
Landscaper (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJune 21, 2017
I work my best and when the hours are available I take them. I believe the harder I work the more I can succeed in life. I like working out doors and being able to work at my own pace. The faster I get the job assigned to me completed, the faster I can start my task.
Pros
My manager is very relatable
Cons
Not many hours
Hardest part of the job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2017
Green Tree used 3rd party vendor's that could never send billing statement's out on time. We where told to cover it up we are working to send the statements in house.
Pros
Good training
Cons
Was hated by many and had web page's dedicated to how bad they where.
Very positive enviroment
Foreclosure Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2017
Overall I great company to work for, the hours would change periodically but being flexible was a big part working there. Management was always willing to assist you in anyway.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
health care expensive
Hours and days are to long during beginning and end of months.
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 7, 2017
Money was ok but hours to long management was no help poor training need hands on traini g class. Need to have more structure and moral inside job between co workers.
Pros
Money ok
Cons
Terrible benefits
Started out in Customer Service and went to Loan Processor
Service Representative and Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJune 6, 2017
This Company has dissolved and is no longer around. I started in a call center for customer service to mobile home loans and then moved to Loan Processor where I processed home improvement loans.
Pros
I was able to move in the company
Cons
Upper Management could have been more supportive
Sit down job
Collector (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDMay 28, 2017
Always being pushed to get more money for the company and more accounts called. When you have an issue with an account you got to push them off onto another department and keep getting through accounts.
Pros
pay is very good
Cons
stressful
Great work place
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 20, 2017
Working for Baptist was a great place to work for one of many reasons it give you options to advance the benefits were great Baptist at that time of my employment the supervisors and upper management were great, understanding and fair
Hated this place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 17, 2017
Horrible work environment. Seating was crowded. No cubicle. Learned about foreclosures and lenders trying to become compensated in the Mortgage industry.
Pros
Cons
Treatment of their customers and employees.
Mediation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 17, 2017
great environment, but experienced a prejudice type of situation
very quite work environment
no growth for management opportunities
travel expenses were out of pocket and not paid back
Pros
job
Cons
everything
Stressful,
Back-End Collector Mortgage (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 16, 2017
Dialer inbound/outbound calling manually on an assigned accounts.I learned about how to gather required documents and follow up.Management is fine.I love place to work I know more co employees from previous company. If you will not hit goal then you will not get anything.As a team player were helping each other to hit our goal
Pros
The company always have free lunches.
Cons
Flexible on breaks and lunches as long you will not over the time allowed
Company shut down all field office
Mortgage Filed Representative (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLMay 15, 2017
Worked for this company for over 18 years. Due to company closing all field office Nation wide and having all servicing done in house. I was laid off 4 years ago. I was one of the top field agent the conmpany had, and I was not my work ethic that caost me my job asI was consdered a legend in the field by many people in the comapny.
No comment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 6, 2017
Since it has been so long, I can't recall a typical day at work. The workplace culture and management were great. If I could go back, I would if only they paid more.
A very Productive Job
REO MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMay 3, 2017
As the REO Manager I had plenty of work to do and in most cases management would support what I did and was rewarded for my performance. This is a job I'd do again
Pros
A grate place to work
vast job experience
Foreclosure Specialist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2017
gained a lot of work experience. got to work with the public. pay was not bad. Temp to Perm takes 6 months. Training was provided. Interesting work environment.
Pros
vast job experience
Cons
long temp to perm process. no guarantee you will be made perm after the 6 months
An position that challenged me daily to strive for a better future
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 27, 2017
As a office clerk I held a wide range of daily task ranging from the typical ( answering phone, transferring calls , sending and receiving faxes, as well as emails) . To the more challenging task of answering customer complaints, questions directing them to the appropriate associate as well and reviewing certain case files in my computer to better assist the clients. which from my perspective was the most challenging since I had no prior experience and little training that equipped me to handle the wide range of clients pouring in with their vast ranges of needs. Overall it was a very enlightening experience.
Pros
increased my learning potential
Cons
none challenges are a good thing
n/a
Mortgage Collector (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 20, 2017
this is a good place to work if you understand the concept of how to collect and close on mortgages and willing to work insane hours at the end of the month each month
Pros
great bonuses
Cons
management overviews and unethical behavior
Provided an excellent culture for my specific job.
Business Analyst, On Line Letter Writer Project(s) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville FLApril 15, 2017
A productive and up-to-date workplace that provided me a chance to really participate in my job. Green Tree, now Ditech, had a good sense of Team Work and those I worked with and for were professional and courteous in all manner of work.