IT Project Analyst
The IT Project Analyst will provide programmatic and administrative support in the management of IT projects across the enterprise. You will support project managers by organizing project information for reporting; provide guidance to project managers on how to optimize data in the solution and provide configuration support and assist project manager with managing projects, scheduling, meeting minutes, reporting, and other ad-hoc tasks.
The IT Project Analyst will use Microsoft Project for scheduling with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Schedules and determine critical project or activity requirements by breaking them down into tasks and identifying types of equipment, materials, and people needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant PMO experience, preferably in a project coordinator or administrator capacity supporting IT software/hardware projects or similar environment.
- Experience providing direct support to clients and leadership
- Strong client-facing, communication and interpersonal skills, and a keen ability to multi-task
- Prior reporting experience, and a high level of MS Excel, MS Projects and MS PowerPoint user proficiency
- A 4-year Bachelor's degree in relevant field or relevant professional experience