Greenberg Traurig

Greenberg Traurig Employer Reviews

Top performers
Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 15, 2013
Great for people who want to produce good work. However the fact that attorneys are managers leaves a lot of room for improvement.
Prestigus and professional environment
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLMarch 5, 2013
Pros: treat employees with care and understanding
Cons: advancement is based on cost of living
Great place to start your career. Or a lifetime career with great environment.
Greenberg Traurig is an excellent Miami based law firm to work for.
WORDPROCESSING FLOATER/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 4, 2013
The specialize in Litigation Bankruptcy, Patent and Trademark Intellectual Properties, Real Estate, Corporate and Entertainment Law. They have 30 locations.
Great place to work.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 8, 2012
Pros: complementary breakfast
Cons: sudden layoff
GT was a great place to work.It was manage by people of great integrity which affects the employee in a favorable manner.
Overall it a great place to work.
Productive and fast-paced law firm
Records Coordinator (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: working at a law firm there is always food around.
I really enjoy working at Greenberg Traurig. I never know what a typical day will bring me. I have been cross-trained in many departments and expirence my different task throughout the day. I have learned many things through out my 3 years at Greenberg Traurig. I learned many policies and procedures and implemented them to provide a more effecient work – more... place.

The management has changed over the three years I have been there. However, my immediate supervisor is amazing. She has faith in her employees and lets them run with projects. She does not micro manage and only asks to be kept in the loop of progress on projects.

As typical with co-workers their are different personalities which makes for a interesting work environment. Most of the people are very friendly and are easy to get along with. In any stressfull envrionment their are moments that get pretty tense but does not get out of hand.

The most enjoyable part of my job are the immediate people I work with, those in my department. We all get along very well and work very well together. – less
The GT Family
Graphic Designer/Marketing Creative Services (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 20, 2012
GT is one of the most personable work environments you will ever work in. People make you feel welcome and great friendships are made.
Professional environment with positive challenges
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 28, 2012
Pros: no overtime
I enjoyed my experiences at Greenberg specifically due to the shareholders I had the opportunity to work with.
An enjoyable and caring workplace-office & organization
Assistant to Shareholders (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 28, 2012
an amazing group of attorneys and support staff in a very busy office ; enjoyed the opportunity to learn and advance in duties and responsibilities and be able to participate in various projects and.or community activities and events. Firm continuously to provide the lastest computer programs and equipment to stay ahead of technology advances and better – more... serve clients. – less

About Greenberg Traurig

Greenberg Traurig is known for its entertainment practice, but show business isn't the firm's only legal business. Its 1,800-plus – Read more