Greenberg Traurig Employee Reviews

Solid Company with strong growth planned
ACCOUNTING AND REVENUE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 19, 2015
Greenberg is a global law firm with close to 1,600 attorneys worldwide. They provide quality service to their corporate accounts, and they provide good benefits. The Houston office environment is professional and close-knit.
Broad-based business law firm providing high end, high quality services to the business community
Of Counsel (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 29, 2015
Pros: Tremendous breadth of expertise and excellent collaberation firm-wide
Cons: Fee structure not competitive in some markets
An excellent, very geographically dispersed business law firm serving upper middle and upper echelon business clientele. Very well managed at the corporate level; Solid and very well qualified professionals and interesting work.
Very welcoming environment.
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYApril 7, 2015
I enjoy working in a big law firm, but my salary wage is too low. The attorneys can be very demanding, which can sometimes become a challenge, but it also strengthens my multi tasking capabilities. I enjoy what I do.
Excellent firm within the legal community
Facilities Supervisor (Current Employee), denver, coJanuary 5, 2015
I did not want to leave tis position, however some life events have forced me to move. The legal environment is a tough one, but with the right personality and skill set, you can be successful. This office prides itself on hiring candidates that are the perfect fit, there is a rigorous hiring process that is unlike any other but in the end, it's well worth the effort. The environment is positive and no two days are alike, there are numerous training opportunities and room for advancement. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to advance their knowledge and skills in the legal field.
The GT Atlanta office tends to overwork and stress their employees and does not compensate accordingly.
Technology Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 25, 2014
Pros: most people were very friendly and patient whenever it situations came about. also, we were given the opportunuties to work with the newest technolgies on a daily basis.
Cons: compensation, salary, healthcare benefits, taffic, parking
A typical day at GT was always a challenge due to the high profile people that I supported. Nonetheless, I was always happy to come to work because of my two fellow employees in the IT department. They were real stand up guys and taught me a lot of what I know now. I've learned priceless information and gained many skills during my tenure at GT, and I took pride in my job and always went the extra mile to get things done. The hardest part of the job was when our main partner in the firm would have computer equipment issues, or his office automation systems would go on the brink when he would actually be in the office(He was usually always traveling the world for work for his clients). However, GT was a great company to work for and to learn new skills in almost anything technology related. The resources were always available for us techs to better ourselves. I truly believe that I would still be with GT if only I was compensated like my fellow colleagues in the same field.
Large firm
Administrative Assistant - Corporate & Securities (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 30, 2014
Fast paced; large firm; great co-workers. Have learned how to be flexible and accommodating to daily change.
No work/life balance
Immigration Paralegal (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2014
Working at Greenberg was incredibly stressful without any support from the attorneys I worked with.
Very good enviroment to grow and learn.
Assistant, Digital Department for Litigation (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 11, 2014
This company offer a lot of encouragement for their employees. They provide a lot of resources to grow and learn, such as webinars, and workshops related to the field. The work environment promotes team building. I loved working here.
Entertainment Department was very free wheeling and exciting environment
Case Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 23, 2013
Pros: it was the entertainment business...very fun!
Cons: constant pressure
Responding to attorney requests for information from various entertainment law related agreements
Top performers
Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 15, 2013
Great for people who want to produce good work. However the fact that attorneys are managers leaves a lot of room for improvement.
Prestigus and professional environment
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLMarch 5, 2013
Pros: treat employees with care and understanding
Cons: advancement is based on cost of living
Great place to start your career. Or a lifetime career with great environment.
Greenberg Traurig is an excellent Miami based law firm to work for.
WORDPROCESSING FLOATER/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 4, 2013
The specialize in Litigation Bankruptcy, Patent and Trademark Intellectual Properties, Real Estate, Corporate and Entertainment Law. They have 30 locations.
Great place to work.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 8, 2012
Pros: complementary breakfast
Cons: sudden layoff
GT was a great place to work.It was manage by people of great integrity which affects the employee in a favorable manner.
Overall it a great place to work.
Productive and fast-paced law firm
Records Coordinator (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: working at a law firm there is always food around.
I really enjoy working at Greenberg Traurig. I never know what a typical day will bring me. I have been cross-trained in many departments and expirence my different task throughout the day. I have learned many things through out my 3 years at Greenberg Traurig. I learned many policies and procedures and implemented them to provide a more effecient work place.

The management has changed over the three years I have been there. However, my immediate supervisor is amazing. She has faith in her employees and lets them run with projects. She does not micro manage and only asks to be kept in the loop of progress on projects.

As typical with co-workers their are different personalities which makes for a interesting work environment. Most of the people are very friendly and are easy to get along with. In any stressfull envrionment their are moments that get pretty tense but does not get out of hand.

The most enjoyable part of my job are the immediate people I work with, those in my department. We all get along very well and work very well together.
The GT Family
Graphic Designer/Marketing Creative Services (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 20, 2012
GT is one of the most personable work environments you will ever work in. People make you feel welcome and great friendships are made.
Professional environment with positive challenges
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 28, 2012
Pros: no overtime
I enjoyed my experiences at Greenberg specifically due to the shareholders I had the opportunity to work with.
An enjoyable and caring workplace-office & organization
Assistant to Shareholders (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 28, 2012
an amazing group of attorneys and support staff in a very busy office ; enjoyed the opportunity to learn and advance in duties and responsibilities and be able to participate in various projects and.or community activities and events. Firm continuously to provide the lastest computer programs and equipment to stay ahead of technology advances and better serve clients.