GREENBRIAR NURSING CENTER Employee Reviews

great place to work
Activities Assistant & reception (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OH 45320June 5, 2016
great place to work all of the staff are super friendly and the residents are also very friendly loved working here would deffinatly work here again if i lived closer
Staff provided good quality of care to their patients.
LPN II, IV Certified (Former Employee) –  D'Iberville, MSJuly 1, 2015
Staff provided good quality of care to their patients. Staff communication was also good. Good benefits provided. This is a family owned business and very successful.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks were difficult to take at times.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Receptionist/Human Resources (Former Employee) –  D'Iberville, MSMarch 11, 2013
High pace work place
Trained by a wounderful person
Co-workers- We all worked as a team
The job could get very stressful some days.
The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing our residents cared for and happy.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
no insurance benefits
great patient care
STNA (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHApril 29, 2012
working there was a 12 hour shift 6p to 6a so we would put patients to bed along with showering and shaving then doing to hour rounds continuing patient cleansiness. I learned eveyone just wants to be cared for as you would like and it taught me even more understanding about that. We all worked well with each other helping put 2 people assistant to bed together before doing our residents on the floor we worked on that night. I normally worked on the same hall so i really got to know the residents that was the most enjoyable part of my job. The hardest was loosing a resident that got really close to but then you realize thats part of the job.