Greene Resources Employee Reviews

Poor Culture
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCNovember 23, 2017
This job is headed for a downward twist if they neglect to develop a good management team. They need a fresh team with vision. However, they don't want to surround themselves with people they are intimidated by. So, you spend all of this time going nowhere.
Pros
Potential is there
Cons
Poor work environment
it is a nice place but poorly managed
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIOctober 24, 2017
poorly managed. I was at cree and bonuses were given to all employees but the green resources people witch I feel were the back bone of there product going out the door.
Employers are very professional.
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCSeptember 24, 2017
They need to be more open in letting you know that the job is very temporary. They are very understanding when it comes to family issues. They have a great open door policy.
Steer clear
Data Collection Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCSeptember 2, 2017
They pay you based on the project you are working on. For example you may start out making $12 , but another project may only offer $10. And that's IF a project is available. There is no job security, no loyalty. They have fired people that worked there for years. Management is a joke. All outbound calls so you deal with rude, hateful people hanging up & cussing you out over a survey. Very stressful job, very little reward.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits, horrible management
Low pay and wack rules.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 12, 2017
Not really a good company to work for. Management treat the employees like pre school kids. They don't value the hard working employees, but they have special picks.
Productive, enjoyable workplace, great management
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 13, 2017
Working at the SAS RFC was a great experience! Co-workers and management and friendly and easy to work with. Workplace is hardworking, but semi-relaxed.
I gained valuable experience form Cree.
Machine Operator/Inspector (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 1, 2017
Through Greene Resources, I worked for Cree and the company taught me that I should strive to reach my goals and that no goal is impossible to reach. The hardest part of my job was working tweleve hour shifts. I loved the fact that I was trusted with the resposibility to lead others and make our night of production successful.
The company is good
Rework - End of the line Assembly Inspector (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 25, 2017
Greene Resources was a good company to work for.

They were very helpful and I do receive calls back when you reach out to them.

Worth you trying with them.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Long hours -
Mover (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTMay 9, 2017
It was a great company. You have to move at a very fast pase. The prople at the company are very good. I would recommend this job to anyone that likes to move all day.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Excellent Benefits
Anything is better then greene resources
Data Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 21, 2017
Run..... they don't care for there employees, just them. High turn over. Not professional at all. Will fired you for any reason. Nothing is kept confidential. They change there policy just so they don't pay people there raises.
Pros
Cons
Short lunch
a great company to work for.
Mail Clerk, Shipping and Receiving Dept (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 28, 2017
I have worked for them for about 2 years and so far they have been good to me . I would recommend to my family and friends. Good people to work for. Just can't say enough good things about them.
Decent
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAAugust 22, 2016
it was only a part time job so I didn't get many hours and not good pay. the co workers had the same problem and many quit or got laid off due to being summer help.
I like the people I work with.
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Burgaw, NCJuly 21, 2016
I think this is a great company to work for.They answer any concerns you have in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for work.Pay is above average.Sure beats fast food places.Staff is knowledgeable about job placement.I like the people I work with.I really like working Monday thru Friday.
Pros
Working from 7to4 Mon -Fri. NO WEEKENDS.Waited along time for job like this.THANK YOU!!!
Cons
none currently
Enjoyed the flexibility working with Greene Resources.
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee) –  Apex, NCJune 27, 2016
My experience working with Greene Resources is a very positive one. At the time I was working with them, I needed a job with flexibility and they provided this for me. If I could find a similar job with Greene, I would definitely apply for it.
Pros
working part time
Cons
no lunch break
Not a good place to work.
Advanced Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 21, 2016
12 hour shifts. Then they want you to work overtime on your days off. You don't have a life outside of your job!! Long hours. When the weather is bad they expect for you to get to work. An if the roads are bad when you leave they want you to sleep on a cart an spend the night.
A great opportunity to leave retail
Phone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 20, 2016
Greene resources gives people without other qualifications or degrees a shot at a career outside of retail. The scheduling for the major contract that I worked on was unfortunate, and the job itself was emotionally difficult. The management was on point for the concerns of the employees.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Incredibly strict workplace policies.
does not care about their employees
Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 27, 2016
Greene hires young inexperienced people as managers who have no idea what they are doing or how to manage effectively. There is no communication. They move you where ever without any concern with what you are looking to do or trying to find a job suited for YOU. They will out you where THEY need you not the other way around. Overall this "staffing" company is NO GOOD!
Pros
occasional free lunch
Cons
long hours. no OT. management sucks
Greene Resources
Who knows (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 9, 2015
I was warned about this company but I went with them anyway. They will let you go if you have a medical excuse to be out all the while feeding you lies. BEWARE OF GREENE RESOURCES AND RTI!!!!!
Fun learning work environment
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 29, 2015
Fun productive work place with energetic co workers and decent management. There was always opportunities for learning and growing. The hardest part of working for this company was going home early due to supply or work shortages. I enjoyed everything about this job as long as i was on the floor working.
Pros
competitive pay, free lunches as rewards
Cons
work shortages
productive and consistent
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 10, 2015
It was certainly always something to do i stayed busy at all times. it was very productive workplace with good team workers. the management made sure too try and help in any and every way they could. Me myself enjoyed working the 12 hours and it was also good pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greene Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8