Greene Resources Employee Reviews in United States

Not a good place to work.
Advanced Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 21, 2016
12 hour shifts. Then they want you to work overtime on your days off. You don't have a life outside of your job!! Long hours. When the weather is bad they expect for you to get to work. An if the roads are bad when you leave they want you to sleep on a cart an spend the night.
A great opportunity to leave retail
Phone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 20, 2016
Greene resources gives people without other qualifications or degrees a shot at a career outside of retail. The scheduling for the major contract that I worked on was unfortunate, and the job itself was emotionally difficult. The management was on point for the concerns of the employees.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Incredibly strict workplace policies.
does not care about their employees
Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 27, 2016
Greene hires young inexperienced people as managers who have no idea what they are doing or how to manage effectively. There is no communication. They move you where ever without any concern with what you are looking to do or trying to find a job suited for YOU. They will out you where THEY need you not the other way around. Overall this "staffing" company is NO GOOD!
Pros
occasional free lunch
Cons
long hours. no OT. management sucks
Greene Resources
Who knows (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 9, 2015
I was warned about this company but I went with them anyway. They will let you go if you have a medical excuse to be out all the while feeding you lies. BEWARE OF GREENE RESOURCES AND RTI!!!!!
Fun learning work environment
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 29, 2015
Fun productive work place with energetic co workers and decent management. There was always opportunities for learning and growing. The hardest part of working for this company was going home early due to supply or work shortages. I enjoyed everything about this job as long as i was on the floor working.
Pros
competitive pay, free lunches as rewards
Cons
work shortages
productive and consistent
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 10, 2015
It was certainly always something to do i stayed busy at all times. it was very productive workplace with good team workers. the management made sure too try and help in any and every way they could. Me myself enjoyed working the 12 hours and it was also good pay
Helpful & Caring Staff, Great Placements
TEMP PLACEMENT Administrative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 1, 2015
Greene Resources gives everything you expect from a staffing agency. Helpful staff, always available by email or phone for an inquiry. Easy to use pay system, and timely direct deposit. I have worked several temp placements through this company and they have all been reputable and stable business. I had several job offers from these placements and ended up getting a full-time position at more than my asking compensation! I was never offered a position or interview that was not a good opportunity for long-term professional experience.
It was a okay place to work, not enough interaction with managers
Machine Operator Contract (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCAugust 25, 2015
the positions consists of steady walking and scanning lots and dipping lots in acids. I learned how to process different recipes and load them up into the tool. I met a lot of good people on the way, and enjoy working with them. I believe management was going through a learning curve at the time.
Pros
every other weekend off
Cons
managment, and healthcare
Good Place to work
DATA COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 20, 2015
Ok place to work, learned a lot of new skills. On the phone from start of shift to end. Pay is ok. Opportunity for growth. Convient to my home.
the job was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 7, 2015
I did learn a lot from this job experience. I provided me with skills hat has allowed me to progress in finding he type of work I wanted to do.
Productive, professional place to work,
Data Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 29, 2015
Management team is very professional, helpful while training, met & worked with some very nice co-workers. Enjoyable part of the job is the team work that is available
Pros
VERY CONVENIENT TO HOME
Cons
VERY SHORT LUNCH BREAKS
Whip Runner/Chemical Inspector (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 4, 2015
The work environment was very hot with heavy protective body suits. You will lose a lot of weight. Drink a lot of water. The hours are very flexible and you can work as much over time as you like.
Pros
Good money and an nice benefits.
Cons
very hot enviorment with a lot of toxic chemical
productive
Temporary Semiconductor Operator (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 1, 2015
company that I was positioned in did not have satisfactory compensation for semi-conductor work.
Greene it self is a good temp. service to work for.
Worst inteview expeience ever!!!!!!!
INTERVIEWY (Former Employee) –  RALEIGHMarch 7, 2015
Haggled me over asking salary, give you a book for behavior on the job. Worst interview experience, north raleigh location, lost my resume and gave me wrong location of position, I don't know how they keep their contract with top international research firms since they are so very unprofessional, run don't walk away from these terrible people!
Pros
none!
Cons
everything
Good place to get your foot in the door.
Advanced Semi-Conductor Operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 19, 2015
My first time working with a staffing agency. They typically hire for Cree, where you work 12 hour rotating shifts. There benefits are reasonable and now earning pto hours is easier for the temps. But starting from the temp agency you will more than likely be switched to the night shift regardless if you can work that shift or not.
Pros
you dont need much experience.
Cons
raises are slow and small amounts
sorry company (Former Employee) –  raleigh, ncJanuary 11, 2015
Sorry company to work for slow job placement and they also tell lies there. I have a job open a bunch of bologna
Pros
sorry company
Cons
sorry company
Rude management but busy workplace
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  Durham NCNovember 14, 2014
A typical day at work was assembling light bulbs if a truck came in and getting sent home if no truck came in. I learned many parts of the light bulb and how to assemble them. Management was unprofessional and unorganized. My co-workers were very enjoyable for the most part. The hardest part of the job was dealing with management. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had a lot of work to keep us busy.
Pros
lots of work
Cons
management and short breaks
Productive Day
Semiconductor Fabricator Technician Level IIII (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 16, 2014
I clock in then I go and check all the processes for the previous shift. I check all the machines on the floor to see which operators needs me to calibrate their machine. I do all my processes on the crystals and at the end of the day I write a email to all the bosses on the summary of the work I did for the day and send them the reports on which machines are down for the day.
Working a 12 hour nightshift position removes an entire day from your life.
Semi-conductor/Cleanroom Technician (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 29, 2014
The required PPE for this position is overkill. It is more than required in a pharmaceutical packaging position.
worked for Greene at CREE worked with good people
Lighting Technician (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 21, 2014
not great for someone looking for a permanent position, Cree was very slow to convert people to permanent status usually 2+ years
Pros
it was a job
Cons
poor benefeits, long term temporary