Greene Resources Employee Review

View all Greene Resources reviews

Not Impressed
Business Analyst for Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 1, 2013
I was not impressed with Greene or any other staffing company I have worked for. They don't care if your assignment ends because they certainly don't help you find any other assignments. They don't check up on you like they are supposed to. They weren't the most friendly when I went in to get all the paperwork for Cree. I just wasn't impressed at all with Greene.

Other Greene Resources Employee Reviews

Moving Forward
Data Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 4, 2018
I was a top performer on there OMAS project. They moved alot of us to a new project that was one of the worse and made top preformed DCI's look worthless. Supervisor Constance Slade harrasses employees she dislikes and throws salt on there name so that other QE's will think negatively of them. She will see employees do exactly what the employees she dislikes do and say nothing and consistently harass the ones she doesn't until most have quit. When you report it, you hear nothing from Greene. If you receive points from being sick (extreme flu, cold,ect) they wont remove points unless you have doctor's note. Even if you explain that you didn't want to receive a hospital bill just to prove you was actually sick. Even if you had to leave work due to vomiting because you returned to work before you were able. Even if all your supervisors were well aware of you being sick. Greene doesn't work with you. They won't return your calls/emails. They only care about employees who are top preformers on projects and take no consideration of the fact that %75 of DCI can't receive completes because of samples on there must trouble project ever(KMHS). I loved this job, But, however, I am disappointed in how they treated me as an employee. No response to anything. There is no job security. If you work here don't expect to stay after your contract, be very surprised if you do.
Pros
Other dci's
Cons
Constance Slade, advancement, pay changes per project (18/hour one project-10.50 on next)
Receptionist at an office furniture supply company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 23, 2018
Fun group and place to work. I was receptionist for a couple of weeks while management sought a permanent fill. I was very interested in the position but the salary was too low for me.
Pros
free covered parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greene Resources. Our community is ready to answer.