Greene Resources

Greene Resources United States Employee Reviews

productive
Temporary Semiconductor Operator (Former Employee), Durham, NCApril 1, 2015
company that I was positioned in did not have satisfactory compensation for semi-conductor work.
Greene it self is a good temp. service to work for.
WORST INTEVIEW EXPEIENCE EVER!!!!!!!
INTERVIEWY (Former Employee), RALEIGHMarch 7, 2015
Pros: none!
Cons: everything
HAGGLED ME OVER ASKING SALARY, GIVE YOU A BOOK FOR BEHAVIOR ON THE JOB. WORST INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE, NORTH RALEIGH LOCATION, LOST MY RESUME AND GAVE ME WRONG LOCATION OF POSITION, I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY KEEP THEIR CONTRACT WITH TOP INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH FIRMS SINCE THEY ARE SO VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, RUN DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THESE TERRIBLE PEOPLE!
Good place to get your foot in the door.
Advanced Semi-Conductor Operator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: you dont need much experience.
Cons: raises are slow and small amounts
My first time working with a staffing agency. They typically hire for Cree, where you work 12 hour rotating shifts. There benefits are reasonable and now earning pto hours is easier for the temps. But starting from the temp agency you will more than likely be switched to the night shift regardless if you can work that shift or not.
sorry company
sorry company (Former Employee), raleigh, ncJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: sorry company
Cons: sorry company
Sorry company to work for slow job placement and they also tell lies there. I have a job open a bunch of bologna
Rude management but busy workplace
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee), Durham NCNovember 14, 2014
Pros: lots of work
Cons: management and short breaks
A typical day at work was assembling light bulbs if a truck came in and getting sent home if no truck came in. I learned many parts of the light bulb and how to assemble them. Management was unprofessional and unorganized. My co-workers were very enjoyable for the most part. The hardest part of the job was dealing with management. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had a lot of work to keep us busy.
Productive Day
Semiconductor Fabricator Technician Level IIII (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 16, 2014
I clock in then I go and check all the processes for the previous shift. I check all the machines on the floor to see which operators needs me to calibrate their machine. I do all my processes on the crystals and at the end of the day I write a email to all the bosses on the summary of the work I did for the day and send them the reports on which machines are down for the day.
Working a 12 hour nightshift position removes an entire day from your life.
Semi-conductor/Cleanroom Technician (Current Employee), Durham, NCMay 29, 2014
The required PPE for this position is overkill. It is more than required in a pharmaceutical packaging position.
worked for Greene at CREE worked with good people
Lighting Technician (Former Employee), Durham, NCMay 21, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: poor benefeits, long term temporary
not great for someone looking for a permanent position, Cree was very slow to convert people to permanent status usually 2+ years
Fun And Productive
Machine Operator-Assembly-Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 13, 2014
Was An Ok Company to Work For. I Did Get Certifications On Specific Machines Such As.... JUKI Machine, JUKI 3020 Machine, Also PVA Conformal Coat Machine..
Temp company
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee), Durham, NcApril 22, 2014
Pros: pay was good
Cons: madatory ot for a year, greene seemed to not want cree to hire you
Greene placed me at CREE, Inc and they are a great company but the assignment was supposed to last a year before being hired on but after 3 years still no job.
thought it was a great opportunity.
bilingual interviewer (Former Employee), NCApril 9, 2014
Cons: pto
I had applied to this company as a bilingual interviewer, went through training orientation and thought the job was mine so to say. Then was seated separatly with about 2others that had applied and was let go with a sad excuse. "We over hire on purpose just incase those that we had selected don't show" who says that as an employeer. They should put that in the job description also.
ok
Data Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 8, 2014
Telephone interviewing was ok but I did not like the hours avaiable
Productive work provides good working environment and learning
Lab Assistant - various duties (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 10, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: more hours needed
Good job opportunities to work with highly trained professionals to learn lab tech skills.
Very demaning high pressure job with limited benefits.
Data Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 24, 2014
Cons: attendance policy, pto, holiday time off, benefits.
Although I appreciate the fact that I had a job, this job was one of the most stressful jobs I've ever had. There was much pressure to perform and little incentive to do so. The attendance policy and benefits such as PTO/Holiday was absolutely ludicrous! You had to work a total of 1500 hours to be eligible for PTO (you only received one day) and get paid for a paid holiday. I'm used to working 90 days and after the 90 period, you are eligible to receive pay for paid holidays and you're entitled to use your accrued PTO. The insurance that was offered was awful with high deductibles and very little coverage. To be honest, the only enjoyable part of this job was getting a paycheck.
Very Disappointed with Mis-represented position/applicant beware!
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), North CarolinaDecember 5, 2013
Cons: very disappointed w/agency; lack of follow-thru; indifference to me as the employee
Shocked that Receptionist position was so misrepresented by placement agency & employer. Not a front desk position at all apart from lunch coverage. The agency & their client have misunderstanding of Receptionist duties. This position actually is a full time Data Entry/Filing Clerk w/BACK-UP Reception coverage for lunch hour and 2nd ring calls. This position desk is not at front but down hall w/A/R dept. doing their data entry & filing. I faced the wall and did straight data entry. Back was to everyone who came in that area & hardly spoke w/anyone apart from answering a few calls. Greene did not check on me, but I kept them informed regularly advising what the position really was. Unfortunately, because I chose not to continue in a position that wasn't really a Receptionist, it appears they have penalized me for being honest by wishing me good luck in my job search. JUST BE SURE THE POSITION YOU APPLY FOR IS REALLY WHAT THE ORGANIZATION NEEDS!
Not Impressed
Business Analyst for Sales Operations (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 1, 2013
I was not impressed with Greene or any other staffing company I have worked for. They don't care if your assignment ends because they certainly don't help you find any other assignments. They don't check up on you like they are supposed to. They weren't the most friendly when I went in to get all the paperwork for Cree. I just wasn't impressed at all with Greene.
Long 12 hour Days
Contractor for Cree, Inc (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: sc
Cons: sss
This was a good job to help me maintain paying my bills while in transition to school.
Great company
Semiconductor Production Worker level 2 (Former Employee), Raleigh North CarolinaAugust 29, 2013
Greene Resources is always there for there employees. They are a great temp to perm hire agency. Compensation is reasonable.
Friendly place to work with diverse enviroment
Research Associate (Former Employee), Rockville, MDAugust 14, 2013
Working for Greene Resources at the FDA Center for Tobacco Products building, as a research associate was one of my favorite positions. I became familiar with a lot of SOPs and loved the up-to-date relevance of the work each of us in that FDA building. Things could get pretty fast-paced, but yet our group of 10 (in Greene Resources) worked together so well, that things stayed mellow in our section. We researched pages of FDA material daily, ensuring that the pertinent information was instantly available for any FDA worker that needed it through their database. Everyone there was very friendly and cared about our suggestions/ input.
basic staffing agency that seemingly caters to only a few specific companies
Fab Technician (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCSeptember 9, 2012
attention to the employess could be better....too focused on the company they are finding staff for and not enough attention to the staff itself