Greenheck Fan Corporation

Greenheck Fan Corporation United States Employee Reviews

Traffic analyst
Buyer/Purchasing (Former Employee), Schofield, WIJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: opportunities
Cons: location
The traffic department was full of good people and a staff that provided guidance.
Fun atmosphere to work in
Production worker (Current Employee), Frankfort, KYNovember 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, rewards for various acheivements
Cons: short breaks, expensive health care benefits and union dues are too high
I established a good career at Greenheck. It was a fun energetic atmosphere and the quality of the people I work with encouraged me to come to work and do my job every day.
A sales assistant in the Sales Department. Providing customer service in many ways.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Schofield, WIJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: having the opportunity to problem solve and communicate with people.
Cons: this position is demanding in the area of needing to problem solve efficiently and thoroughly.
Consulted with major commercial contractor sales representatives to promote sales of industrial fan products.
 Coordinated shipping arrangements between shop floor and shipping department to assure expedited orders took priority and other products met deadlines.
 Participated in weekly sales meetings to discuss new procedures, brainstorm productivity improvements, and resolve customer issues.
Fair
Press Brake Operator (Former Employee), Kings Mountain, NCOctober 14, 2013
Pros: good pay, good hours
Cons: poor management
I was not properly trained. They had me work with a guy who would not show me anything about the job. He had been there for six years and they liked him so, they let him get away with it. I worked with a lead person for three weeks out of two months of the job. Only proper training I received while working there.
Goal-oriented and fun environment.
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Rocklin, CAAugust 20, 2013
Pros: management was easy to talk to.
Cons: the heat during the summer.
Greenheck Fan Corporation was a educational place to work at for myself. I learned how to be more efficient in everything I do and to always set goals for the majority of tasks I have. I also learned how to use many handymen tools, like caulk guns and pneumatic nail guns. At this facility I would work by myself or in an assembly line-like environment at times. The corporation worked with sheet metal and manufactured ventilation units so safety was a top priority for the company. While working for Greenheck I felt very much like I was part of the team and that was probably the most enjoyable part of working there.
Fastpaced
parts washman (Former Employee), Schofield, WIJuly 5, 2013
Pros: parts for cost
Cons: length of travel
Learning experience every day, different parts every day to wash. My supervisor was very understanding. Very warm place to work.

About Greenheck Fan Corporation

Greenheck, the worldwide leader in the manufacture of quality air movement and control equipment offers the most comprehensive – Read more