Greenheck Group Employee Reviews

Poor management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCAugust 7, 2017
As a place to work it is a good place but the Shelby N.C. plant the management is the worst they don't want to take responsibility for there failure they don't listen to the people that are doing the work on the floor to see why thing or going wrong with this plant and there are different rules for first shift and the other shifts so if you do take a job from Greenheck don't go to work at the Shelby plant
Pros
Good coworker
Cons
Bad management
building fans
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Schofield, WIJuly 28, 2017
It was ok to work atThey have 2 different unions in this company.OT is not mandatory. I worked 6-2. It is clean in a 14 facilities in the Schofid, Mosinee plants
Pros
clean environment
Cons
to many supervisors and
its an okay job to work at
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Schofield, WIJune 23, 2017
there are friendly people to work with and there is a good atmosphere at greenheck and we do make a lot overtime there. they have a nice overtime policy too we don't have to work the overtime if we don't want too.
Pros
good benefits and overtime and meals
Cons
poor management
Nice company in a small city
Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 20, 2017
The workload keeps you busy but, not enough to get burn out. The management is hands off type and I can adjust my time to the needs of the customer. Sometimes it is an international customer with time zone difference and there is a need to work odd hours.
Friendly and fun environment
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, KYMay 11, 2017
This was a job in between semesters. Just like any other factory job you are put to work. But the work load was easier and their break system was great. it allowed us to get paid for the whole day while still obeying the labor laws.
Awful place to work
Kfcc (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCApril 11, 2017
Worked here for four years. Was a good place to work until management changed over. At the end a very stressful place to work. Management was all over the place.
productive and encouraging work place
Welder, and fan assembler (Former Employee) –  Schofield, WIFebruary 8, 2017
Greenheck fan was for me the best job I have ever held. it was challenging and required me to be on the ball every day. the atmosphere was very relaxing and the work was hard but rewarding in the same.
Pros
great pay
Cons
union dues
Good, hard work at an easy pace
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCJanuary 28, 2017
The work is steady and manageable and can be done at an easy pace. I have never felt rushed and have been allowed to take my time and make sure my products are done right. Despite my young age and lack of work/factory experience I have felt ignored or looked down upon by anyone of any level or seniority. And no matter the project or due date my safety has always been stressed to come before speed and profit.
Pros
Care about employees and their needs, not overworked, help there when needed, and friendly, professional staff and management.
Cons
Most work is low skill labor requiring only a high school degree.
Great Company Overall
Employee (Current Employee) –  Schofield, WIJanuary 11, 2017
Greenheck is a very strong company and I have loved my time here so far. The culture within the office is friendly and helpful. They really are the easiest company to do business with.
I loved working there, would still be there but had to move at that time.
General assembler (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCNovember 30, 2016
Loved working there,hated to leave,its a good job,good people,good atmosphere.I would still be there if I hadn't had to move away at that time.
Good company, great products
General Manager - China Operations (Former Employee) –  昆山市November 21, 2016
Good company to work for. Great products. Good teammates to work with. Not very good in international expansion and management.
Fun and family like work place
SHEET METAL WORKER (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CAOctober 19, 2016
My co workers was more like family. The most enjoyable part of working there was team like atmosphere. At the job I learn how to work with tools, spot weld, assemble dampers and louvers. I learn about crating and shipping also.
Some places are good to work in- others are not
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Schofield, WIJune 30, 2016
Used to be a much better place to work. Before the "recession".
Now that it is no longer "employee owned" the repor has gone down a lot. There is not a lot of "team" work done - more anti team work instead.
Pros
co-workers
Greenheck Fan is great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, KYJune 27, 2016
Of all the places I have worked Grrenheck is the best, the managers and supervisors are the best. The benefits are superior, I loved being there but at the time I left needed to make more money
Pros
great place
Ok
Brake Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Shelby, NCApril 25, 2016
It is an ok place to work but very disorganized. I am looking to go elsewhere. I would not recommend this place to a friend.
management issues
Fab team lead (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCApril 10, 2016
overall, the work is easy, just got to learn the job. the pay is good. the health benefits could be better, theres a $1500 deductible which is harsh. the management could use some work. they have favorites and treat others different which all should be treated the same.
Fun place to work
F & V Lead Assembly (Current Employee) –  Schofield, WIMarch 5, 2016
I am enjoy working at Greenheck, I actually look forward to going to work everyday. We have a great variety of employees and we like to fun while still being able to get our jobs accomplished.
Pros
safety program and incentives
Cons
poor health care
Great company to work for
Senior Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Schofield, WINovember 5, 2015
Greenheck is a premier company to work for in central WI. I have learned a lot in the 11 years i worked here. The people that work here are simply amazing to work with.
Pros
Pay, benefits.
Cons
hard to move up in the company.
Good atmosphere
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, KYOctober 20, 2015
GreenHeck had a positive atmosphere. I had a better understanding how ventilation systems work at GreenHeck. It was tough sometimes to manage area/line without the manpower needed to run our line adequately to meet requested customer orders. The co-workers were great in assisting neighboring lines. The hardest part of the job was learning not only the various multiple motors, but the rotation needed to set them to in order to operate and ventilate efficiently. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of United Way activities.
Pros
Union operated
Cons
20 minute lunch.
Great learning opportunities every day
Senior Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Schofield, WiOctober 12, 2015
Greenheck is one of the top employers around the Wausau area. I love it there. From upper management down to the shop floor people are real easy going and great to work with.
Pros
environment, advancement, pay
Cons
lack of leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greenheck Group. Our community is ready to answer.