Greenhouse Agency Employee Reviews

Promotion Specialist (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaDecember 16, 2015
As a former college student, Greenhouse Agency was a great place to work as I could make my own schedule which was very helpful. I would recommend this company.
I had the opportunity to grow in my experience level in the field.
Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 24, 2015
I learned how to complete online recap forms. Was fortunate to work with many beautiful and talented women. I gained both experience and knoweledge in the promotional field.
Greenhouse Agency
Promotional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2015
A typical day at work for Greenhouse Agency is to Increase product sales while interacting with consumers, Generate sale opportunities and build consumer preference of a brand name, Event set-up, sampling, and timely submit reports and invoices. Management is good and very nice. I enjoy working with others and talking to consumers.
Productive and fun work place.
Promotional model/Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 5, 2015
Greenhouse agency has been a great company to work for. Its a friendly, fun, and very productive place to work. I've met some amazing people and learned many life skills from working at Greenhouse Agency. I'm positive my next place of work will be just as fun and productive as this experience.
Very flexible and fun
Promotion/Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 23, 2014
I love working for this company. I get to choose the jobs I would like to work and everyone that I work with is very friendly!

This job is a promotional sales position. I hand out samples of various alcohol drinks to promote sales.
Pros
flexible and fun
Cons
standing for long periods of time
Promotions
Promotional Specialist (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MIFebruary 15, 2014
Promoting Miller Coors products throughout restaurants in the Mid West Michigan area. A typical day of work includes talking to customers about the product, and getting them engaged in upcoming promotions. The job requires self-motivation and communication skills to appeal to an array of people.
Great!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 18, 2013
Full of amazing people and great minds. Always willing to offer guidance and insight to do better work.
Great creative self motivated work environment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 18, 2013
Self starter, organization important. Lots of phone calls and emails back and forth as liaison.
good company to work, fun and flexible
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 14, 2013
store manager once i arrive at worksite and purchase items for samples. set up sample area and engage with customers in grocery store asking if they want to try a sample of product. i worked independently and learned a great deal of how people can be persuaded and what makes them open up and engage. it appears if a customer witnesses another customer trying a sample they are more comfortable to take a risk and try it themselves. you have opportunity to engage with customers and have brief conversation but it can be a lot of time that will lapse with no one to engage. i enjoyed meeting people and observing behaviours of customers from various backgrounds
Pros
inside and not exposed to outside elements, good pay and mileage reimbursement
Cons
not long term and opportunity for advancement
Fun workplace
Promotional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILMay 8, 2013
A typical day at work includes sampling MillerCoors brand beers to customers. Through this experience I've learned effective sales strategies and time management skills.

Want to know more about Greenhouse Agency?

Ask a question
Not a good workplace
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2012
the management at the company sucked, I learned bout staffing , and streamlining proesses

4.3