Greenhouse Agency Employee Reviews

Fun and easy workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CADecember 6, 2016
Great company to advance your customer service and sales skills. Pay is great! Also a very fun social type of work environment. Great part time job to work at nights or on the weekends. Meet a lot of new people. Can work short hours and work around your schedule.
The best work experience i've ever had.
Construction Worker/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 8, 2016
The supervisors are well train and help the crew learn alot. The people i met while working there was respectful and peoples person. We all got along plus learn so much about the construction industry.
Great Atmosphere, Poor Management
Promotions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 16, 2016
Wonderful team, good mission statement, fun experience and great pay. Very unorganized structure and shift coverage. Fierce nepotism.
Pros
Great Pay, flexible
Cons
long trips to work sites
Great Job overall
Marketing Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 7, 2016
enjoyable job, traveling to new locations constantly allowed me to see and meet new people. Day was always enjoyable. Company was always great at communication between higher ups and employees
Brand Ambassador
Mosaic Experiential & Merchandising Marketing (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 15, 2016
I am a brand ambassador in Miami, FL I work for Greenhourse on a part time basis and like this company so far. Management is great and l like their portal method.
Exciting and ever changing work environment
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJanuary 12, 2016
Working for Greenhouse is exciting and requires a very upbeat and outgoing personality. Engaging consumers and being well versed on the product your promoting is a must!
Promotion Specialist (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaDecember 16, 2015
As a former college student, Greenhouse Agency was a great place to work as I could make my own schedule which was very helpful. I would recommend this company.
I had the opportunity to grow in my experience level in the field.
Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 24, 2015
I learned how to complete online recap forms. Was fortunate to work with many beautiful and talented women. I gained both experience and knoweledge in the promotional field.
Greenhouse Agency
Promotional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2015
A typical day at work for Greenhouse Agency is to Increase product sales while interacting with consumers, Generate sale opportunities and build consumer preference of a brand name, Event set-up, sampling, and timely submit reports and invoices. Management is good and very nice. I enjoy working with others and talking to consumers.
Productive and fun work place.
Promotional model/Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 5, 2015
Greenhouse agency has been a great company to work for. Its a friendly, fun, and very productive place to work. I've met some amazing people and learned many life skills from working at Greenhouse Agency. I'm positive my next place of work will be just as fun and productive as this experience.
Very flexible and fun
Promotion/Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 23, 2014
I love working for this company. I get to choose the jobs I would like to work and everyone that I work with is very friendly!

This job is a promotional sales position. I hand out samples of various alcohol drinks to promote sales.
Pros
Flexible and fun
Cons
Standing for long periods of time
Amazing culture and people to work with.
Promotions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 14, 2014
I absolutely have enjoyed every second i have spent and have worked for The Greenhouse Agency. A typical work day for me would consist of me preparing for an event and travel to and from event. I would arrive at the event earlier to make sure i was able to meet all management and employees that were involved within the promotion and also it gave me time to set up.

Once i completed this i would begin working the shift depending on the focus of that specific promotion. The management was amazing as well and I my self was also giving the opportunity to hire and also staff brand ambassadors once i was able to prove myself a bit more.

The hardest part of my job seemingly was when my day ended. I really and truly enjoy working for The Greenhouse agency and would do so as much as i could if i could. But, in all seriousness the most difficult part of this job was coordinating and communicating with other levels of management and making sure that everyone was on the same page.
Pros
Everything about the job was a pro to me!
Cons
Part time
Promotions
Promotional Specialist (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MIFebruary 15, 2014
Promoting Miller Coors products throughout restaurants in the Mid West Michigan area. A typical day of work includes talking to customers about the product, and getting them engaged in upcoming promotions. The job requires self-motivation and communication skills to appeal to an array of people.
Good company to work for.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 9, 2014
Great company but you are constantly competing for gigs. Represent Jack Daniels, Soco and many more.
Great!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 18, 2013
Full of amazing people and great minds. Always willing to offer guidance and insight to do better work.
Great creative self motivated work environment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 18, 2013
Self starter, organization important. Lots of phone calls and emails back and forth as liaison.
Fun
Promotions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 15, 2013
An amazing company to work for that will help guide your professional career within the industry. A typical work day involves setting appointments and meeting with various accounts throughout the greater Seattle area.
good company to work, fun and flexible
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 14, 2013
store manager once i arrive at worksite and purchase items for samples. set up sample area and engage with customers in grocery store asking if they want to try a sample of product. i worked independently and learned a great deal of how people can be persuaded and what makes them open up and engage. it appears if a customer witnesses another customer trying a sample they are more comfortable to take a risk and try it themselves. you have opportunity to engage with customers and have brief conversation but it can be a lot of time that will lapse with no one to engage. i enjoyed meeting people and observing behaviours of customers from various backgrounds
Pros
inside and not exposed to outside elements, good pay and mileage reimbursement
Cons
not long term and opportunity for advancement
Fun workplace
Promotional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILMay 8, 2013
A typical day at work includes sampling MillerCoors brand beers to customers. Through this experience I've learned effective sales strategies and time management skills.
Not a good workplace
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2012
the management at the company sucked, I learned bout staffing , and streamlining proesses