Position: Administrative Assistant
Type: Part Time (with possible opportunity to move to full time)
Start Date: April 2013
We are a growing real estate investment, acquisition, construction and property management and brokerage company seeking a motivated, reliable and detail oriented person with an administrative background to join our organization.
The position will support our office manager and acquisition team to ensure day to day administrative functions are being handled efficiently. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and tracking property services (utilities, insurance, property management services, etc)
- Filing and scanning real estate and construction documents
- Assist with the acquisition and closing of properties.
- Answering phones
- Other duties as required
Previous experience with real estate, construction, property management or related fields is preferred but not required.
Requirements of Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years' administrative experience in a professional office setting
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and computers as a whole
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listens and seeks clarification when needed.
- Reliable (if you are not "on time" 98% of the time, please don't apply).
- Enjoys learning and open to taking direction.
- A pleasant demeanor that focuses on solutions not problems (if you are cynical please don't apply)
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer