Greenlet Investments, one of the leading single-family redevelopers in Texas, seeks a sales agent and design coordinator to assist in the purchase analysis, design-fulfillment and sale of its homes.
Exclusive listing agent responsibilities and design analysis, planning, and fulfillment responsibilities for Houston area single family homes with a full range of locations, size, style, and value.
The salesperson will work in the capacity of a TREC licensed salesperson under Greenlet Brokerage which brokers exclusively for Greenlet’s transactions.
The salesperson will be responsible for aspects of project design during initial purchase and renovation. The agent will maintain a unique relationship to the eventual listing due to the requirement for key involvement throughout the entire redevelopment process.
The design coordination responsibilities include, but are not limited to, renovation needs analysis, design evaluations, finish selection, finish item purchasing, creative resolution assistance, service trade direction regarding installation design details, and staging direction and completion.
In order to succeed, the applicant needs to have strong aptitude and creditable experience in the following areas:
Key Aptitudes and Responsibilities include:
- Sales and Real Estate marketing and negotiation
- Communication with escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Preparation and review of documents such as purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Facilitation of the closing process by opening titles, scheduling inspectors, ordering repair estimates, negotiating repairs and preparing amendments as needed.
- Intermediary representation.
- Promoting the sale of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Comparing properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive and comparative market price.
- Coordinating appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answering questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Being hands on the life of the project; working alongside contractors from start to finish.
- Inspecting the condition of properties to evaluate and report on design improvement needs and detailing idea presentations on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Coordination of design plans before renovations.
- Rendering design ideas in the form of paste ups, drawings and illustrations.
- Taking measurements, purchase furnishings and materials, coordinate items and decorate to result in a complete and finished product.
- Estimating material requirements and costs and presenting budgets for approval.
- Coordination and implementation of design with contractors.
- Shopping strategies for the best and least expensive finish materials
- Meeting with subcontractors and supervising their work quality all the way to completion.
(Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- College education preferred
- Texas Real Estate license is required.
- Two years of real estate sales experience
- Background in residential design and renovation.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Advanced knowledge of typing, computers, computer software, word processing, spreadsheets.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to manage time based projects and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively.
- Spanish language fluency is preferred